The Fraff Thread..

Ephren Taylor

Yea fam.. they practically stream the terrestial channels across multiple sites..I watch the highlight show (9/10) and catch BBLB/BBBM every now and then.. Even 8 out of 10 cats gets watched on friday.. Theres so many people who have emigrated that miss the little things from home, like corrie etc... So they all club together and come up with these solutions..BBC iPlayer and equivalents need to come off the stupidness and make them international, or at least have international content..I didnt realise how much I'd miss TV till I was surrounded with sh*t and subtitles.. I was never a hardcore TV watcher either..

since last nites episode its bait lisa is not 100% in the head them flying and car statements were not seriouspeople were jus lookin like oooooo-k
i'm convinced Mario paid some science geek to create Lisa. She has got to be some sort of advanced cyborg because she has no mind of her own and mimics everything Mario says. All the other times she is an idle vegetable with a whopping set of melons.