Four people stabbed to death in London Yesterday

Illusion

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH sh*t MAN GOT SHANKED IN MY ENDS LEYTON ...FACKKKI KNOW WHAT ROAD DAT IS.....SHEEIT.... AND THATS MEANT TO BE THE QUIET BIT IN LEYTON.AHH sh*t AND THE 2ND STABBING WAS NEAR MY DADS HOUSE.AHH sh*t ANOTHER IN WALTHAMSTOW.....MY BOROUGH IS HOTTTTTTTTTT
Was driving through Leyton shortly after it happened, saw the policemen and closed of roads - not surprised it turned out to be somethign like this. The second one wasn't far from me either.

I feel bad for all you that have to suffer living up them sides.Some next third world status.Come by West and see how civilised people live.
like this?pharrell_williams.jpg
Thats Pharrel who is AmericanFail.
That embodies the west mandem though*Fail reversal**DDT**Leg drop*TheRock-PeoplesElbow3.gif
That pic was taken in South though (who the f*cks knows)Double epic failure.

I feel bad for all you that have to suffer living up them sides.Some next third world status.Come by West and see how civilised people live.
like this?pharrell_williams.jpg
Thats Pharrel who is AmericanFail.
That embodies the west mandem though*Fail reversal**DDT**Leg drop*TheRock-PeoplesElbow3.gif
That pic was taken in South though (who the f*cks knows)Double epic failure.
You want more eh?superkick.gif

How can these youths kill a person. Looking into the eyes of someone then stabbing them, no remorse. They may get away with it now, but when they are older the faces of their victims will haunt them
they probably wont, and if they get away scott free theyl probably live a remorseless life just happy they didnt get caughti jus plainface every new killing now sad but true

WTF :blink: And WTF is happening to Eddy? Never see anything funny there tbh, but still...
Swear Edmonton seems quiet enoughSilver street is juss emptyand Fore Street comes like any high streetIt's blatently cuz there's no Sams in the bits, them man have to make do with 'Chicken Express' SMH

WTF :blink: And WTF is happening to Eddy? Never see anything funny there tbh, but still...
Swear Edmonton seems quiet enoughSilver street is juss emptyand Fore Street comes like any high streetIt's blatently cuz there's no Sams in the bits, them man have to make do with 'Chicken Express' SMH
LMFAOTrue though. I hardly see any problems there, obviously its changed over the years but f*ckIN 'ELL.