£1 National Express fares

Necksta

i took a trip from london to newcastle 6/7ish hours took me a few hours after i got off the coach ro be reunited with my ass, my cheeks were deadout.I dunno how you people do it at all!!
trains>>>howevertrain fares<<<<<<<<<on the other handslags on coaches>>>>>>>>>>>>>meanwhiletoilets on coaches<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HOW CAN I GO ON MEGABUS DYING 4 A sh*t, GO 2 THE TOILET WHICH CANT LOCK, BUSS A sh*t OUT OF PURE DESPERATION, ONLY 2 FIND THERES NO TOILET ROLL, THE MOTHERf*ckER DONT FLUSH, THERES NO RUNNING WATER AND NO SOAP. SOME UNGODLY BUSINESS I SWEAR DWN.

i took a trip from london to newcastle 6/7ish hours took me a few hours after i got off the coach ro be reunited with my ass, my cheeks were deadout.I dunno how you people do it at all!!
trains>>>howevertrain fares<<<<<<<<<on the other handslags on coaches>>>>>>>>>>>>>meanwhiletoilets on coaches<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HOW CAN I GO ON MEGABUS DYING 4 A sh*t, GO 2 THE TOILET WHICH CANT LOCK, BUSS A sh*t OUT OF PURE DESPERATION, ONLY 2 FIND THERES NO TOILET ROLL, THE MOTHERf*ckER DONT FLUSH, THERES NO RUNNING WATER AND NO SOAP. SOME UNGODLY BUSINESS I SWEAR DWN.
Man was just eating a pear whilst reading this.Not cool.

:lol:

low being on a coach with jujuviolations all over the shopbeen on a few coaches up to liverpool etcstr8 HELL tingps juju u got tracklist for them shits u sent b
do the track id's not come up in yr blasted itunes? f*ck it ima thru them allcdte=bcfrx=uglyeyte=?fkwc=jam fireghyn=da wrath souljahz vip rmxhpox=ancient memoriesiweb=mood dublcwd=10 dread commandmentslprt=lost city (fackin tuuuune)mqco=country mannbpo=chainbanwwf=pathwayspjnk=blue notespxrg=neverlandscjv=walkin with jahskix=pathways again loltclz=cr7 chamberteft=awaketfsv=earth a run reduclr=left leg outuvzp=twis up youngsta + task rmxuzjn=?wixx=ugly vol.2xffw=anti war dub (thats the anthem rite there)yjzw=?ytgx=stuckzxtu=officerboy. digital mystikz back in the day>>>btw one or two of them tunes r actually by loefah

:lol::lol: i know the feeling11 hour coach trip last friday was delightful, being stuck in traffic for 2 hours was just splendid, some woman from bristol was talkin to me about she was on her way to meet her internet bf, she was rather excited about it, it was clear to the eye that she was not all there in the head but she gave me a free drink cos i was nearly dying from coughing and had ran out of orange juice so hey whatever floats her boat......... at least i got a drink of some unknown tropical juice.

gotta take a coach up to liverpool soonishJOYu people are putting me off
nah dont let us put you off, it will be a life changin experience for you............ or maybe notno doubt you will come into contact with some strange people on the coach thoughenjoy your trip :P

low being on a coach with jujuviolations all over the shopbeen on a few coaches up to liverpool etcstr8 HELL tingps juju u got tracklist for them shits u sent b
do the track id's not come up in yr blasted itunes? f*ck it ima thru them allcdte=bcfrx=uglyeyte=?fkwc=jam fireghyn=da wrath souljahz vip rmxhpox=ancient memoriesiweb=mood dublcwd=10 dread commandmentslprt=lost city (fackin tuuuune)mqco=country mannbpo=chainbanwwf=pathwayspjnk=blue notespxrg=neverlandscjv=walkin with jahskix=pathways again loltclz=cr7 chamberteft=awaketfsv=earth a run reduclr=left leg outuvzp=twis up youngsta + task rmxuzjn=?wixx=ugly vol.2xffw=anti war dub (thats the anthem rite there)yjzw=?ytgx=stuckzxtu=officerboy. digital mystikz back in the day>>>btw one or two of them tunes r actually by loefah
Bring ins?I'm not gonna take some random coach trip 'cause it costs £1, bare uncomfortable and ting was in one for a combined 10 hours a week back and the driver was hitting every single f*ck*ng pothole, tried to sleep and woke up with a cricket in my neck.

This is well gayonly way i could gain from this offer, is if i went plym - ldn - manc but that would just be one crazy arse long mission so swerve that.rather pay the full fare.EDIT - however thinkin about, it takes around 5 hours to get to london from here, and then about 4hrs and something to get to manc from there.so basically in total it would take 20 or so more minutes longer than my normal journey......... but would also cost me a lot less..... hmm