FAO man that dont go gym

Steven

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
watch when u see ur chick hangin off this27062008014.jpgwrap my stretch armstrong arms round her liek its nuffinmy swag >>>______________
This can't be arm
better believe it baby

Guest TimeBomb
watch when u see ur chick hangin off this27062008014.jpgwrap my stretch armstrong arms round her liek its nuffinmy swag >>>______________
This can't be arm
how can your forearm be bigger than ur upper arm?

When I go back to Cov in September I'm going to get back on this gym ting. I'm skinny and just want to be bigger and in proportion. I know it will look better and some clothes will drop better. Don't like how I look, but I'm not bothered by it to the point where if there was no access to gym I wouldn't be fretting. But since I have access I want to make use of it.I actaully tihnk the hardest part anyways is maintaining the diet. Anyone can go gym three times a week and pump weights without missing sessions, but maintaing a constant diet is expensive and difficult when you have commitments.

Damn there is a lot of hating in hereIm an attractive guy but doesnt mean I wouldnt wanna put on a vest n show off my guns if I had themAnd why are people talking about how they can knock gym goons out? This topic isnt about that...
try not to take it personnally fam they are just additional opinions im not hating on guys that go gym at all and never said i dont like them i just said i dont go and explained why.simple

When I go back to Cov in September I'm going to get back on this gym ting. I'm skinny and just want to be bigger and in proportion. I know it will look better and some clothes will drop better. Don't like how I look, but I'm not bothered by it to the point where if there was no access to gym I wouldn't be fretting. But since I have access I want to make use of it.I actaully tihnk the hardest part anyways is maintaining the diet. Anyone can go gym three times a week and pump weights without missing sessions, but maintaing a constant diet is expensive and difficult when you have commitments.
Thats partly why I dont gogym wont do sh*t if you're not eating right and i dont really have the money to eat 5 meals a day while taking supplements.

Guest David Braund
This can't be arm
how can your forearm be bigger than ur upper arm?
masterbate.jpg

Guest PROFIT2

LMAO@ skinny man who think going gym will make them hench (got so many firends thinkin this)if you have no body mass all you will do is get toned but you wont get big....gettin sick of my boy thinkin he got a bit hench after going gym 5 times smhi aint even marga im naturally built and i just keep my stomach trim with sit ups and im nice...f*ck man who wana look like a pitt bull thats dead....and man need to shut up about marga mans cant knock out blench manbest fighter i know is a skinny rake but has a killer swing...jaw line its nuffin bigger you come bigger you fall tbh

LMAO@ skinny man who think going gym will make them hench (got so many firends thinkin this)if you have no body mass all you will do is get toned but you wont get big....gettin sick of my boy thinkin he got a bit hench after going gym 5 times smhi aint even marga im naturally built and i just keep my stomach trim with sit ups and im nice...f*ck man who wana look like a pitt bull thats dead....and man need to shut up about marga mans cant knock out blench manbest fighter i know is a skinny rake but has a killer swing...jaw line its nuffin bigger you come bigger you fall tbh
WOWI wish I was as cool as you

Thats partly why I dont gogym wont do sh*t if you're not eating right and i dont really have the money to eat 5 meals a day while taking supplements.
Trust, I had it under wraps for a while. Cooking full meals morning, lunch and evening. And had my supplements as well. But then got drowned with bare work, and I had to cool it off for a while. It takes serious dedication and the local butchers must be making dough from me. Every 4 days I was buying meat from them. If will hit your pockets and take up your free time.

WOWI wish I was as cool as you
LOL

recently started exercising regularly just got back from a run in fact (topless fao)feels good in factmain gains i am seeing is my weed and alcohol tolerance is lower so i workout then just get lean up and have a few brewskies on a cheap one jamming in the sunone thing i noticed yestrday tho is that evryman is calling me sirhas man been knighted in his absence or is this some new cuss they are using out on the streets

Guest SKYSCRAPER
one thing i noticed yestrday tho is that evryman is calling me sirhas man been knighted in his absence or is this some new cuss they are using out on the streets
:D

all i know is tipper used to go gym and when he had a short hiatus from it he was puttin on pounds lolmy cousin is skinny and goes gym religiously and is still skinny lol he is PISSED man brags that girls say he has a big d*ck i hope for his egos sake he is tellin the truth cos boy that would be a tragedy the inadequate feeling must sting.