Tattoos

Guest Tibbius

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm vex. I went to get my tattoo and they sed that a small size wouldnt show properley once its raised and the size that would look best would cost £90.KMMMT.
good
Shutup coconut.
how is this itchy weave wearing fool calling me a coconut
LOOL luvs you really tony xx (i kno u hate that name)Besides, i took that out time ago. Cuttin the hair off.

Bump.Got a 3rd of my next one done yesterday. Was originally booked in for 3 hours but I'm gonna need another 4 or 5 to do the rest of the keys/shading which I can't have till I get back from Holiday, pissed.photo4uj6.jpgphoto5vn8.jpgtatto1vj5.jpg
That's a nice tattoo. It also looks quite tribal.
Nice arms.
fort marlon was black

Guest WAVESURFER
imma get "this way up ->" on my d*ckOr sutin better if i think of it
LMAOima get jus focus on the TIPon my dik
I was gonna get "LOLLIPOP" tattooed on my d*ck.Then I realised I'd only be able to fit "LOL" :(

Guest Wavy Davy
imma get "this way up ->" on my d*ckOr sutin better if i think of it
LMAOima get jus focus on the TIPon my dik
I was gonna get "LOLLIPOP" tattooed on my d*ck.Then I realised I'd only be able to fit "LOL" :(
u get a lmaothat was funny

Bump.Got a 3rd of my next one done yesterday. Was originally booked in for 3 hours but I'm gonna need another 4 or 5 to do the rest of the keys/shading which I can't have till I get back from Holiday, pissed.photo4uj6.jpgphoto5vn8.jpgtatto1vj5.jpg
That's a nice tattoo. It also looks quite tribal.
Nice arms.
fort marlon was black
Same here looolbut i didnt wanna say anything, thats why i came out with 'nice arms'.

Ever go to Brazil or anywhere in South America, get it done for next to nothin.Clean, cheap, & better care instructions for after you've got it done than over here.I got mine done below my stomach, on the V-cut. Cost me £15.Took an hour cus its shaded in black and white, i fell asleep but i handle pain well.They put cream on my tat, wrapped my entire waist in cling film type plastic nd told me by doin dat, i cud sleep without the ink bleedin off in the sheets & it keeps the cream on it so it dont go dry.(y) gettin anotha one, forget selfridges wantin £230 for the same design :angry:

Only d*ckheads go into selfridges for anything other than designer sh*t.And allow fallin asleep whilst you get ur tattoo done. Apparently some places over here dont allow you to fall asleep.
i dont blame em. someone at my frends work place went into temporary paralysis because the needle touched the nerve in her back.i fell asleep cus they leaned me bck, and i jus layed horizontal on the bed for an hour at 6pm while i was tatt'd, bloody knackerd lol