Names Changes

Thun

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Kane has pictures of Ch33ky tits out and ting, she sent them to his phone after drawing the number in PMs.F*ck it. I gave man enough warning to say sorry.Still not too late. Imma keep singing like Luther motherf*cker.
beg u jus bring all the minor stuff like that^^ out. keep all the big ones for the right moment..

Guest Wavy Davy
Who's that girl in the love life room with a man on this forum.Kane drew her number still.Violet?*Leaves Whistling* :arrow:
swear it was pink lady?

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Who's that girl in the love life room with a man on this forum.Kane drew her number still.Violet?*Leaves Whistling* :arrow:
LOLSo many VIPERs linking!
o sh*t, ID LOVE FOR THAT TO BE TRUE. even tho i like o-guy na it werent pink lady he saw her pic and boyed her.he tell u all this yea goli?

Guest Batman
Need to allow that.Kane drew someone different.
No, he didn't.Lol @ thinking he's only drawn one gyal on here tbh...
Oh........I just got what's goin on.LMAO.

Guest WAVE MACHINE

theres drawing and then theres f*ck*ng tho? bare man drawin and linkin but if ur not f*ckin or at least doin sutin u fail.

Unless you have evidence ...all this he say she say buisness is robbish
Could say the same about you when people was calling you obese.Still ain't seen no pics upped from you.Double standards are a lot tbmfh...
How is that the same... Im not the one who was saying sh*t therefore im not the one who should be droppin pics... dur