Names Changes

Thun

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so realz sexed that bubbles chick and had a youth jamal sexed chocz and she had a next mans youth all these shahanigans going on right under my nosewhy do i have pictures of j adore do i have a secret crush3105180c6ad6a556c42e1fb1b0f1fb6b.JPG
realz got serious preg but she mis carried, thats why she was on him so hard
That why she was so much in love with him...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Van Der Wavy

Hip-Hop Ya Don't StopMike KaneMickey KaneBig Daddy KaneRiley FreemanTeddy Riley*surveys the area*Wave Machine? You seem to after my attention, lol...This guy...I'm just gonna throw out some names and then you lot can discuss...Seriouss, iKandy, Jamal, Ch33ky, Tony Black, Mizchif, 2Tasty, Shaian, Bex, Leanne, Kurious, Face-Off , Titan, Carlos, Davicious, Goliath, Numero, Lulu, MaxineI'll add some more later, that was just off the top of my dome.*hops back on surfboard*

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Hip-Hop Ya Don't StopMike KaneMickey KaneBig Daddy KaneRiley FreemanTeddy Riley*surveys the area*Wave Machine? You seem to after my attention, lol...This guy...I'm just gonna throw out some names and then you lot can discuss...Seriouss, iKandy, Jamal, Ch33ky, Tony Black, Mizchif, 2Tasty, Shaian, Bex, Leanne, Kurious, Face-Off , Titan, Carlos, Davicious, Goliath, Numero, Lulu, MaxineI'll add some more later, that was just off the top of my dome.*hops back on surfboard*
na im jus stirrin up some trouble. dont worry fam its nothing. *spuds*

Guest Van Der Wavy
na im jus stirrin up some trouble. dont worry fam its nothing. *spuds*
*spuds*

Guest WAVE MACHINE
I heard face off linked KuriousSuprised at not seeing Goddaz and Smaddy names appearing
i heard face off linked kurious and smaddy and got no where on both trips. boyy....

Guest Van Der Wavy
I heard face off linked KuriousSuprised at not seeing Goddaz and Smaddy names appearing
LMFAO...Heard Arsenal just went through the season unbeaten still.