plz dont get me started

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
f*ck birmingham place is a sh*t hole and their accents is like a person with a brain disability of some sortsounding like they are talking with a mouth full of water'wear yowse fraaam'farm ass niggas
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This made me crease.C/S the outside M25 gyaldem stories. Its ridiculous. Cardiff next stop.

What is actually so good about London though?I want some evidence for these claims.
London has contrast, it can be a shithole and a beautiful place at the same time, it has multiple races etc.We also have the novelty of being the capital.The countryside is just any generic repetitive sterile environment where if you drive really fast you feel like you're in a Flintstones episode with the reapeating backgrounds.

What is actually so good about London though?I want some evidence for these claims.
London has contrast, it can be a shithole and a beautiful place at the same time, it has multiple races etc.We also have the novelty of being the capital.The countryside is just any generic repetitive sterile environment where if you drive really fast you feel like you're in a Flintstones episode with the reapeating backgrounds.
LOLOLOLTbh London is just a bigger version of any major English city (Manchester, Nottingham, Brum etc.).I like it though.

It's the financial centre (headquarters of banks, Canary Wharf, "The City", the cultural centre (theatres, museums, gallerys, the west end etc.), the most diverse, the biggest, and the most strategically placed (ports, transport links, eurostar etc.) city.It has the most wealth, the most services, the most educated workforce (as a whole), and is where employers look to when they pool for candidates.It's not a matter of it being subjective that it's the best, and this bang bang postcode wars, or that the countryside is some "nex cuntryside endz doe".It actually takes a huge sh*t on any other place in the UK.

LOLOLOL
LMFAO

You lot can't make your mind up though.One minute you're talking about how it's the nicest place to live, then next second you're talking about how it's so greazy compared to other places, when in reality it's neither.
Well in terms of wealth it has the richest and the poorest.But that's neither here nor there.You can have virtual total greenery in Kingston, Kew, Richmond, but go across a couple miles and be in Clapham.Wandsworth is the 2nd richest Borough if memory serves, but it has Tooting which everyone knows is sh*t (hyperbole before some c*nt comes in).End of the day it's subjective so people are never going to agree.

You lot can't make your mind up though.One minute you're talking about how it's the nicest place to live, then next second you're talking about how it's so greazy compared to other places, when in reality it's neither.
Well in terms of wealth it has the richest and the poorest.But that's neither here nor there.You can have virtual total greenery in Kingston, Kew, Richmond, but go across a couple miles and be in Clapham.Wandsworth is the 2nd richest Borough if memory serves, but it has Tooting which everyone knows is sh*t (hyperbole before some c*nt comes in).End of the day it's subjective so people are never going to agree.
Seen, I know what you mean.I'd be surprised if areas in London really were the poorest in the UK though.