plz dont get me started

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know whatGoon levels in the midlands and up north>>>>>>>>london
lol @ a londoner ever acceptin thiscongratulations
Technically Im not a londonerMums side of the family are brum the only one that was raised in London was meUsed to get sent up their from young when I was badSeen my older cousins participating in goon activites unlike things I had seen in LondonKnew what time it was.

You know whatGoon levels in the midlands and up north>>>>>>>>london
lol @ a londoner ever acceptin thiscongratulations
Technically Im not a londonerMums side of the family are brum the only one that was raised in London was meUsed to get sent up their from young when I was badSeen my older cousins participating in goon activites unlike things I had seen in LondonKnew what time it was.
good ladglad u didn't call brum northerners eitheri don't really like brummies but them>>>>londonersgroup of black londoners in zante was walkin round with gun gun gun written all over his chest n every1s like huhn e15 u been spendin way too much time in oxford n surrey n sh*t

From what i know is that from Birmingham.. the girls like your accents and that.. but for some reason 75% of the niggaz despise you.. i don't kno why 2bh .
Because the talk loike thars blowd.
:lolno:
Lol PAR in itselfIf yu want boshes near london go to:SouthendCanvey IslandBraintreeESSEXSURREYChelmsfordDem Bits Dere

Guest LOGers
From what i know is that from Birmingham.. the girls like your accents and that.. but for some reason 75% of the niggaz despise you.. i don't kno why 2bh .
Because the talk loike thars blowd.
:lolno:
Lol PAR in itselfIf yu want boshes near london go to:SouthendCanvey IslandBraintreeESSEXSURREYChelmsfordDem Bits Dere
Are all in Essex.

ldn goons>>> rest of ukoutside of ldn no breh even looks at me in d rong wayfukin p*ssy os
LOLThis is joke.No hype, but that mentality should stay on the net and not be in real life. Certain guys would turn your face into a traditional Jewish pretzel from Golders Green.And the only reason nuff out of London man are deemed as more serious than London man is because they are neanderthals and hence logic involves clubbing man and grunting. Simple minds are often the most dangerous.

didn't even stick up for covcame in the topic n stuck up for london u knoproper proper traitor
Lmao.Was in Cov the other day, you're pissed. Somalis are taking over there fum.Still Cov has got a lot worse than what it used to be..
It's real. Bare khat, spit and gargling on Lower Ford Street.

didn't even stick up for covcame in the topic n stuck up for london u knoproper proper traitor
Lmao.Was in Cov the other day, you're pissed. Somalis are taking over there fum.Still Cov has got a lot worse than what it used to be..
lol trusti work in a f*ckin camera shop so i'm takin their passport photos allllll daydon't really bother me thocoundon sides r still fairly FOB freebut they're comin

• 3 months later...