plz dont get me started

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH.Nino. I KNOW you are not calling me a bitch/putting me in the same category as Malika.Dunno what the f*ck you have to get mad at either.
aww sh*t, na na na nawas talking to her still, u dun know i respect all vip2 females bar malika.yes my clock was very wrongedit- I respect malika, just not in that way. she can be a brazent hussy sometimesincrease the peace.

tbh up north goons are nuts, certain man up north handle straps up der like a toy guns, just walking willie nilly on the street all day in there pouches.
BasicallyUp north goons are the british equivalent of LA goons
lol like these neekshttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkxebsumAwlook out for the white girl with cornrowsits alot
That vid is about 8 yrs old. U no around dem times u London lot were makin channel U vids on ur grans video camera? Yea dem times u speng.That girl isn't white shes mixed and she'd take u 4 any bitch in real life guaranteed.I swear the only guys dat try take up North for sum farmland full of pussys r neeks that just dont know tho. Ask any real London man b4 u make yourself look stupid please.

tbh up north goons are nuts, certain man up north handle straps up der like a toy guns, just walking willie nilly on the street all day in there pouches.
BasicallyUp north goons are the british equivalent of LA goons
lol like these neekshttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkxebsumAwlook out for the white girl with cornrowsits alot
I swear the only guys dat try take up North for sum farmland full of pussys r neeks that just dont know tho.
2 fukin rite

I think you're mistaken Malika.Noone wants to mess with you, because they'll die of Aids.Not because you're hard.
*chokes*
i know ur choking on ur fathers d*ck, but theres no-one online that really cares so instead of typing aload of waffles go and swallow ur dad cum and then go milk ya man u dutty ugly twat
malika you c*nt. dont ever address me again you aids ridden fugly turk.f*ckinh dog.
lol

I swear the only guys dat try take up North for sum farmland full of pussys r neeks that just dont know tho.
basically.all goonz in UK = same level of violenceonly difference = more goons in London which = higher incidents
Not really.Belfast, South Armagh, Strabane goons = more violence than a guy bussing a strap off on an estate.
I know exactly what type of goons he means and I'm pretty sure you do.

Guest WAVESURFER
basically.all goonz in UK = same level of violenceonly difference = more goons in London which = higher incidents
Not really.Belfast, South Armagh, Strabane goons = more violence than a guy bussing a strap off on an estate.
I know exactly what type of goons he means and I'm pretty sure you do.
What, are we only talking about black people here?