Memorable Xbox live & PSN moments

Risky

Face off said something to us man after a match on CoD, some yank kid tried sending for him and Face Off Switched.Started threating to go state side and murk him. Kid started shouting "How dare you raise your voice to me" which made face off even more vexed.Was jokes, it continued for a minute or 2 until the legendary phrase "go back mayne, it's not worth it, go back mayne" was spurted by one of the yanky bredrins.Was too joke at the time, face off came like the hulk. One minute he's happy then Hulk smash, Hulk bash.... :lol: I've said it before and I'll say it again, Supreme on CoD getting bare excitaable on S&D.Supreme: "I've got the the bomb I'm going to A!""Are you dumb, are you dumb, are you duuuuuuumb!"1 second later we hear the sound of thee bomb drop, random yank *picture of skeng* SupremeLDNSeptik: Started creasing "you ain't planting sh*t rudeboy!"I was nearly in tears laughing, all that time Supreme being dead on S&D was oblivious to what we were saying. Next round come and he's baffed as to why we were still laughing.
LMFAO. Classic.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face off said something to us man after a match on CoD, some yank kid tried sending for him and Face Off Switched.Started threating to go state side and murk him. Kid started shouting "How dare you raise your voice to me" which made face off even more vexed.Was jokes, it continued for a minute or 2 until the legendary phrase "go back mayne, it's not worth it, go back mayne" was spurted by one of the yanky bredrins.Was too joke at the time, face off came like the hulk. One minute he's happy then Hulk smash, Hulk bash.... :lol: I've said it before and I'll say it again, Supreme on CoD getting bare excitaable on S&D.Supreme: "I've got the the bomb I'm going to A!""Are you dumb, are you dumb, are you duuuuuuumb!"1 second later we hear the sound of thee bomb drop, random yank *picture of skeng* SupremeLDNSeptik: Started creasing "you ain't planting sh*t rudeboy!"I was nearly in tears laughing, all that time Supreme being dead on S&D was oblivious to what we were saying. Next round come and he's baffed as to why we were still laughing.
LMFAO. Classic.

When Fkid and Nemesis called me out on Shipment free for all... ended them quickly with the P90 (bare witnesses.. My movement in that game = 20). Nem was shellshocked
ArggghYeh u bodied us I didnt even send for u tho famNemesis called me out was ugnan be me veres him thne someone said ur name and u deicded to jump in I wa slikeok :S

naaaaaaaaahh hold up, that was cos some other c*nt said that murkle was you, n it wasnt clarified until late, by then the directs n indirects had already been let off, one thing led to another then bbbbbbboooooooyyy. mate u might ave got bodied as u was @ the bottom of the list, but i swear there was only a few kills between me an that last stand newbie, smh!!n bundam, im just warmin guys up to what they could be expectin when its a 16man slewfest free for all you have to be barsin swiftly! or just end up a joke like urself tbhlol @ starship trooper with unlimited health, derrrrrrrrkhead!Lol @ me for a good few weeks whenever F-Kid got invited into the room droppin "ARRRGGHHH why u invite him man" guys confidence n moral was low LMAO!

You have to be a natural to be good at these types of games White AntThe statistics strongly suggest that COD4 was not intended for youDraw for the new Guitar Hero, lad.Seeing as you cant get any worse, I am optimistic that there will be a dramatic improvement on your performance on COD5.

i can already see cod5's top mandemmy verdict on some of u lotMeHaze ( wishes juggernaut & p90/mp5 couldnt go 2gether)Nemesis (he will somehow become sick truss)Gundam (wishes snipers will be harder 2 use)Murkz(wishes der wouldnt be no last stand)Brem (hes just good)Question (mans f*cked wen it comes 2 headquarters)gayle( can see a next type of weapon he will stick to for a goood month)Septik(will find another campin spot but soon fails cuz i fink he'l be shitter den nemesis)gambit (lol)

Only thing that comes to mind is when Macz an Grimey_Greed had a 1-on-1I swear some of the PS3 man was in there as wellStill, Macz had the RPG letting shells off in Greed's boat for like 75% of the gameAnd Greed was just taking them like say he had juggernaut on or summin'All I hear was Greed wide'n Macz up by saying 'Oi blud,do you need help shooting?'And Macz was getting overly pissed and saying 'Bruv turn your juggernaut perk off, I've told you nuff times, your dead weight, f*ck off!'And the famous 'go to sleep' line was said nuff - Was bennin all through out tbh

i can already see cod5's top mandemmy verdict on some of u lotMeHaze ( wishes juggernaut & p90/mp5 couldnt go 2gether)Nemesis (he will somehow become sick truss)Gundam (wishes snipers will be harder 2 use)Murkz(wishes der wouldnt be no last stand)Brem (hes just good)Question (mans f*cked wen it comes 2 headquarters)gayle( can see a next type of weapon he will stick to for a goood month)Septik(will find another campin spot but soon fails cuz i fink he'l be shitter den nemesis)gambit (lol)
smh at my name being near the bottomthe hate/jealousy is strong

smh at my name being near the bottomthe hate/jealousy is strong
its not in order u halo d*ck suker