Memorable Xbox live & PSN moments

Risky

Face off said something to us man after a match on CoD, some yank kid tried sending for him and Face Off Switched.Started threating to go state side and murk him. Kid started shouting "How dare you raise your voice to me" which made face off even more vexed.Was jokes, it continued for a minute or 2 until the legendary phrase "go back mayne, it's not worth it, go back mayne" was spurted by one of the yanky bredrins.Was too joke at the time, face off came like the hulk. One minute he's happy then Hulk smash, Hulk bash.... :lol:Bedroom Bully and his strategically placed claymores. Him claiming he was studying thee movements of peeps around different maps and being the king of Claymores when he puts it out there so baitly. Not hidden or anything just in the middle of a long corridor or suttin like that. SMH.All the race orientated arguments on live. Too many to mention.
loll face off gime joke on every game we play lollalso lol @ me dying by 1 of gayle's BAIT claymores endin up being baffed bout how them claymores gettin dere so fast..that was jokes..me n gayle joke about in killhouse.. my mic was off...he hardly spokewe were just against eachovaman shoots me with a whole clip..yet i didnt die, man shot him with 1 littl ebullet and it was a headshotlol i cud just see on the topleft corner that he sed something on the mic had me creasin tbh mustve been pissed

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face off said something to us man after a match on CoD, some yank kid tried sending for him and Face Off Switched.Started threating to go state side and murk him. Kid started shouting "How dare you raise your voice to me" which made face off even more vexed.Was jokes, it continued for a minute or 2 until the legendary phrase "go back mayne, it's not worth it, go back mayne" was spurted by one of the yanky bredrins.Was too joke at the time, face off came like the hulk. One minute he's happy then Hulk smash, Hulk bash.... :lol:Bedroom Bully and his strategically placed claymores. Him claiming he was studying thee movements of peeps around different maps and being the king of Claymores when he puts it out there so baitly. Not hidden or anything just in the middle of a long corridor or suttin like that. SMH.All the race orientated arguments on live. Too many to mention.
loll face off gime joke on every game we play lollalso lol @ me dying by 1 of gayle's BAIT claymores endin up being baffed bout how them claymores gettin dere so fast..that was jokes..me n gayle joke about in killhouse.. my mic was off...he hardly spokewe were just against eachovaman shoots me with a whole clip..yet i didnt die, man shot him with 1 littl ebullet and it was a headshotlol i cud just see on the topleft corner that he sed something on the mic had me creasin tbh mustve been pissed
Risky ??If it is, then yeah the 1 on 1 was a sick match, got pissed at certain timesOWUMEAN, my claymores to kill bare of you

Risky ??If it is, then yeah the 1 on 1 was a sick match, got pissed at certain timesOWUMEAN, my claymores to kill bare of you
yea mate it's risky

When Mr Gayle was last man standing on S&D and his aiming was atrocious.. Missed so many shots.. I couldnt stop laughing I swear he sniffed before he came onB-Rabbit - This guy killed my face every time he was involved in my games, left me in stitches.. Any rebore EminiemWhen I killed 2 VIP2 man with 1 sniper bullet in KillhouseWhen Nemesis kept on running onto my claymores when we were tryna glitch on CrashFace off sending for peopleOriginal Pein chasing man around on a ranked S&D trying to kill me.. Pure minus pointsAnts 1:50 kill to death ratioWhen Riskys mate tried to move to GundamWhen Fkid and Nemesis called me out on Shipment free for all... ended them quickly with the P90 (bare witnesses.. My movement in that game = 20). Nem was shellshockedEveryone sending for Nemesis.. Someone said along the lines of: "Nemesis bought his Internet from Lidl.. He cant come on at peak times" Think it was GundamGundam sending for Nemesis for no reason when he aint there (WAS DEEP)Bard using an RPG bare times in a 20 man free for all on shipment and his mini uzi with a ACOG on itRisky challenging Septik to a cage match out the blue with bare rage half way through a S&D ranked match.. "f*ck it septik cage match f*ck it" The way he dropped it when it was silent LMAOTheres so many I'll post some when they come to my head

Face off said something to us man after a match on CoD, some yank kid tried sending for him and Face Off Switched.Started threating to go state side and murk him. Kid started shouting "How dare you raise your voice to me" which made face off even more vexed.Was jokes, it continued for a minute or 2 until the legendary phrase "go back mayne, it's not worth it, go back mayne" was spurted by one of the yanky bredrins.Was too joke at the time, face off came like the hulk. One minute he's happy then Hulk smash, Hulk bash.... :lol:
Go back Mayne and the kid crying was the G.O.A.THomocide deading murks whole 360 live account, was embarrassing tbhSlys brother taking things to NEXT Levels with the teabag situation and was arranging to meet up with some next mans on halo. First time i was shocked, couldn't laugh it was getting that deep.

When Nemesis kept on running onto my claymores when we were tryna glitch on Crashwaste man movements layin them tbhWhen Fkid and Nemesis called me out on Shipment free for all... ended them quickly with the P90 (bare witnesses.. My movement in that game = 20). Nem was shellshockedNa fam i was, cos as i said on my screen it said i was ahead until there was like 20seconds to go, i had already started to ease off.swear u went on a septik special (campin ting)Everyone sending for Nemesis.. Someone said along the lines of: "Nemesis bought his Internet from Lidl.. He cant come on at peak times" Think it was GundamGundam sending for Nemesis for no reason when he aint there (WAS DEEP)See how that sh*t could only run when mans was hard at work tryin to earn a crust, smh i knw bare man was jumpin on that bandwagon. no im not catchin feelins kmt!! i knw gundam n murkle were prob the worst, but they got humbled quickly once i was on more @ sociable hours, it s'nuffin its just how i do

^^^^^bbbbbbooyy im not really sure if your THAT GUY fam, err do u want me to quote ur suttin so it holds more weight?
Stop bullying new people to the game. All 'cause it happened to you, you have no right to do it to others.I'm warning you mate

When Mr Gayle was last man standing on S&D and his aiming was atrocious.. Missed so many shots.. I couldnt stop laughing I swear he sniffed before he came onB-Rabbit - This guy killed my face every time he was involved in my games, left me in stitches.. Any rebore EminiemWhen I killed 2 VIP2 man with 1 sniper bullet in KillhouseWhen Nemesis kept on running onto my claymores when we were tryna glitch on CrashFace off sending for peopleOriginal Pein chasing man around on a ranked S&D trying to kill me.. Pure minus pointsAnts 1:50 kill to death ratioWhen Riskys mate tried to move to GundamWhen Fkid and Nemesis called me out on Shipment free for all... ended them quickly with the P90 (bare witnesses.. My movement in that game = 20). Nem was shellshockedEveryone sending for Nemesis.. Someone said along the lines of: "Nemesis bought his Internet from Lidl.. He cant come on at peak times" Think it was GundamGundam sending for Nemesis for no reason when he aint there (WAS DEEP)Bard using an RPG bare times in a 20 man free for all on shipment and his mini uzi with a ACOG on itRisky challenging Septik to a cage match out the blue with bare rage half way through a S&D ranked match.. "f*ck it septik cage match f*ck it" The way he dropped it when it was silent LMAOTheres so many I'll post some when they come to my head
not even hypingWOTCH WHEN THE NEW ONE COMES OUTILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET ITim not even playing on XBL until thenJUST WOTCH!!