Keeping it in the family...

Soca Junkie

Scenario:Janet is a single girl not particularly looking for a man but her aunt by marriage says to her ''You should meet my nephew Michael... he's gawjus and a gentleman... just what you need...I should hook you two up''Janet giggles and gives it some thought..Now...Fair enough ur 'family' but technically speaking you aint blood related. Alie this is not wrong? I swear some African families are weird.

Guest Van Der Wavy
Alie this is not wrong? The f*ck... course its wrongWhat African family is doing that? Dont tarnish the land. Aint no Affs partaking in such filth.
That's what I'm saying.You're rolling with some rebore Affs, Rhian.

Alie this is not wrong? The f*ck... course its wrongWhat African family is doing that? Dont tarnish the land. Aint no Affs partaking in such filth.
lol... ok I only did the scenario coz I wanted to see what peoples reaction were if the two got together init.The two mentioned are related by marriage.HoweverThe said people who hooked up see nothing wrong with being connected family wise... but the girls family are not happy in the slightest. (3yrs going strong)Tbh I didn't see nothing wrong with their relationship because they met by chance... when feelings got caught the girl was a bit off because she had the ''were fam mentality' but the guy believed this was stupid because they werent blood related.SO they got together.

Could never run in a proper African family. From when we are pretty much told to treat our cousins as brothers and sisters and every mother f*cker is your aunt, uncle or cousin, that could never run.The "cousin" tag is a "you can't f*ck them" tag if anything. That is one of its main purposes. Flouting it provides a reason to be beaten if anything.That's my new thing by the way... Saying if anything after everything. Don't jack it. It's big if anything. Better than tbh.

No way is that accepted in any african family i knowindeedDO NOT tarnish the land