Slang bafflements

Davicious X

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan Drago
I dont understand what all this Wavvy sh*t means.
OOOOWWWWI don't really get 'peak' but I'm not gonna cry and make a topic about it. Move on init..I'm peaking..

Fair enough if people wanna talk like d*ckheads sometimes or use some ridiculous slang.But when you don't know how to turn that off when you need to, and your vocabulary consists of "Seen, yeah tru say, get me, what you sayin, whats good, then you're a d*ckhead imo.The difference between someone who's articulate and someone who isn't >>>_____Allow being a thicko out of choice because you think its neeky to talk properly.

Guest Wavy Davy
PEAK is not that bad tbh, with an appropriate plainface bussed at someone chatting wrong its actually being usablehard or should i say 'ard is cringeworthy. so is darg, par, sho and pretty much every other word thats over used by these plebs
u seem pretty jealous stillu not allowed 2 use the words or sutin?bare hatelet them do what they wanna do, why does it concern u so much?

slang confuses me! my mum banned slang from the household and it just became a habit so never really got used to it lol. its soooo hard to understand some people i just sit there like :| & they speak soooo fast to make matters worse!! learnt most of the slang words you use in london like last year so i could at least understand what everyone was talking about! didnt even know what 'choong' meant!

PEAK is not that bad tbh, with an appropriate plainface bussed at someone chatting wrong its actually being usablehard or should i say 'ard is cringeworthy. so is darg, par, sho and pretty much every other word thats over used by these plebs
u seem pretty jealous stillu not allowed 2 use the words or sutin?bare hatelet them do what they wanna do, why does it concern u so much?
:confused: dont quite know what lead you to that conclusion but yeah ...

slang confuses me! my mum banned slang from the household and it just became a habit so never really got used to it lol. its soooo hard to understand some people i just sit there like :| & they speak soooo fast to make matters worse!! learnt most of the slang words you use in london like last year so i could at least understand what everyone was talking about! didnt even know what 'choong' meant!
lol

Guest Wavy Davy

Take me out to breakfast lettme floss your chainGimme your directions make me scream your nameYou'll be makin' it rainI'll be makin it pourYOU'LL BE MY AMERICAN SLORE!!!!!

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Take me out to breakfast lettme floss your chainGimme your directions make me scream your nameYou'll be makin' it rainI'll be makin it pourYOU'LL BE MY AMERICAN SLORE!!!!!
oooowwwww

Guest Wavy Davy

Bitches at the club was beastin'Talkin bout which thugs they eatin'My suite was at the Hilton so i think I'll jus chill for the weekendNigga Bigavell be cheatinMami ask me whats poppinSo i gave her my t-shirt n told her rock it with lots of confidenceBent the bitch over doggyI like when she call me doggyeftrhrfrfwfegftrestydrgjjyurftytkigexcuse me while i go strangle a kitten

LOL ''It's alot'' gets used but in funny or weird situations.The fact that my sister has now started using the word skeen pisses me off. I can't say sh*t without her replying me 'Skeen' in som sarcastic tone. Even skeens my mum :lol: to which she replies ''dnt let me flipping skeen u'' boy its alot. lulz.Anyhooooz