FAO THE YOUTS

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed Hardy is any fashion brand that made money off niggahswait, i swear that sounds familiar
The irony.Ed Hardy is actually one of them brandsthat reaches out to the 'niggah' as you put itwith a smaller disposable incomeand makes them feel freshit's not cool in the slightest
who are you to go on like your some fashion guru or suttin if guys want to wear ed hardy let them if you dont then dont allow making a thread bout it note i do not have any Ed Hardy material ...but would buy it
exactly and the funniest thing is, wait till u see how he dresses lol in dat picture. it just doesnt add up"smaller disposable income" when Ed Hardy prices are ridcously high...tried to par man, but your wardrobe doesnt make any of your claims valid

Wait wait STARWhere did you catch me saying I pay grands for a LV backpack?You stupid f*ckI'M SAYING THIS BRAND WAS PRICED THE SAME AS PRIMARK CLOTHING BOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO SAME DESIGNS SAME EVERYTHINGthey've just upped them and got deals with certain stockists.......now certain fools are being bumpedNo-one on this forum can try and say I front like I'm rich you d*ckheadlol @ tryna end a veteran's VIP career with such bullshitis that what you wanted a picture of me for?ha

Im onto what pic, black jeans and a white hoody i think - im sure that was you anyway, had it there for timeBut you cant really be talkin bout Ed Hardy bein boog when youre constantly bangin on bout Trainer Spotter - The majority of that sh*t is just that, sh*t I actually own some Trainer Spotter and no Ed Hardy so its not even catchin feelings

in-fact

I don't remember what picture you're on abouthere is me in a summery number thoughhope you likes xxxn73098022514914149392ky3.jpg
PRPS SHORTSNIKE SBsdon't watch the t-shirt, some next sports shop in NY, but it droppedand I'm hardly rich, I won't spend more than 400 pound on a single item of clothingand i have never fronted otherwisedon't try take me for faux its never that season

lol @ not knowing bout the trainer spotter one 1 aways famsheezthat's what i meanthis is what this whole thread's aboutyou straight away can NOT dress if you simply purchase things cos they're expensive and think everything that isn't overpriced is sh*t
Just because youre rockin a one away doesnt mean you can dress either, so whats the point of throwing that in?Alls im saying is how your chattin bout Ed Hardy being sh*t, theres just as much sh*t coming out of Trainer Spotter recently

lol @ not knowing bout the trainer spotter one 1 aways famsheezthat's what i meanthis is what this whole thread's aboutyou straight away can NOT dress if you simply purchase things cos they're expensive and think everything that isn't overpriced is sh*t
Just because youre rockin a one away doesnt mean you can dress either, so whats the point of throwing that in?Alls im saying is how your chattin bout Ed Hardy being sh*t, theres just as much sh*t coming out of Trainer Spotter recently
Wait wait,do you think when I say 1 AWAY i mean trainer spotter made that sh*t for me and me only?ONE AWAY = A sick piece in what often is for many brands an average season release.Trainer Spotter as-well as MANY MANY MANY brands release a sh*t load of garbage, but if you know where to look, you'll find some deepness. IE: ONE AWAYS.Disclaimer:- I don't care if i didn't conform to normal use of the said slang term.

im just statinglol @ starting an e-war on Ed Hardy, cause apparently it was so sh*t 2-3 years ago and now there over-charging "niggahs" so it must be rubbish..cause Carlos said so.. hmm, yer right
Don't cop out famEd Hard was stocked in the urban version of Primark in New York 2-3 years agothem t-shirts used to go for like 5 poundnow I seen "niggahs" pay like a bill n half for the same shitsi made a topicand your beef is what?

in-fact
I don't remember what picture you're on abouthere is me in a summery number thoughhope you likes xxxn73098022514914149392ky3.jpg
PRPS SHORTSNIKE SBsdon't watch the t-shirt, some next sports shop in NY, but it droppedand I'm hardly rich, I won't spend more than 400 pound on a single item of clothingand i have never fronted otherwisedon't try take me for faux its never that season
on a reals bro, u need to put on some weight stillu look malnourished

Wait wait,do you think when I say 1 AWAY i mean trainer spotter made that sh*t for me and me only?ONE AWAY = A sick piece in what often is for many brands an average season release.Trainer Spotter as-well as MANY MANY MANY brands release a sh*t load of garbage, but if you know where to look, you'll find some deepness. IE: ONE AWAYS.Disclaimer:- I don't care if i didn't conform to normal use of the said slang term.
Lol so its not a one away thenAll those 'exclusive' brands release limited numbers of items for them set seasons - thats not one awayBut i dont see the point of this thread other than compalinin about the price - its upto them if they wanna pay the price for something they likeI doubt theyre buying the items just because of the price regardless of what the item looks like

im just statinglol @ starting an e-war on Ed Hardy, cause apparently it was so sh*t 2-3 years ago and now there over-charging "niggahs" so it must be rubbish..cause Carlos said so.. hmm, yer right
Don't cop out famEd Hard was stocked in the urban version of Primark in New York 2-3 years agothem t-shirts used to go for like 5 poundnow I seen "niggahs" pay like a bill n half for the same shitsi made a topicand your beef is what?
lol them myths there that you hear that make you feel better so you pass it onand my beef is that you said
"that reaches out to the 'niggah' as you put itwith a smaller disposable incomeand makes them feel freshit's not cool in the slightest"
coming from you? if it came from a member who actually dresses good then yer, but Carlos LMAObitch please