Arshavin - "Hello? I still here without my big move, help me out Sepp"

Guest Abou Diaby

Guest Batman
Probably stating that because the majority on here who've objected to the word 'slave' being used in this context, are black.
What you tryna say? tryna say were are some kind of slaves yeh? And that youd like us to be all slaving away in slavery as your slaves?You make me sick

havnt heard a single footballer use ityou man need to start taking these articles with a pinch of salt____>>>>written press
Blatter said it and Ronaldo co signed it.
show me?

havnt heard a single footballer use ityou man need to start taking these articles with a pinch of salt____>>>>written press
Blatter said it and Ronaldo co signed it.
Truss.Who saw the interview where Blatter back tracked on the slavery statement, he tried to say he was talking about youngsters or some sh*t
Lol Blatter is a total PRAT!

This aint a joke now.These multimillionaire d*ckheads are disrespecting the word 'Slave'.They need to go to third world countries and see wots good.
Slave;One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.Seems fine to use that as a description.
He isn't a slave, he willfully entered into a contract, slaves have no such choice.

Yo sign a contract you honour that contract. If your employer cannot get what it feels is adequate compensation for the loss of your services then well your stuck there.It is the same in any other profession but does not equate to slavery. He choice of metaphor makes himself an utter twat along with Blatter.