***BLUEPRINT 3 COMING SOON!!! JIGGA & KANYE TEASER!!!***

General Mac

i like the way Kanye's production slightly differs wen working for other peoplean i'm not referring to this vs. 808s stuff for instanceKanye hands out beats he'd never put on his album but still knock for the person takin them, i thinknot really articulating myself very well herewho reallt cares bout Jay tho?Jay fans, are you really desperate to hear what this guys got to say still?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• 3 weeks later...

Next single off the album will feature Kanye West and Rihanna NOT Drake. It's called "Run This Town". Talk is it's meant to leak Friday, but we'll see."So Jay-Z took his time, and let his hair grow out -- as he usually does when he's in the studio -- and came back with collaborations with producers Kanye West, No I.D. and Timbaland, as well as musician contributions from MGMT, Drake, Mr. Hudson, Rihanna and Kid Cudi. (As of now, there are no collaborations with Beyonce, although he doesn't rule out the possibility.)""Jockin' Jay-Z" and "Brooklyn We Go Hard" not on the album, not sure what's going on with "History" though,Blueprint 3 on the way September 11th.

"THAT BLOKE FROM OASIS SAID I COULDNT PLAY THE GUITAR SOME BODY SHOULDA TOLD HIM IM A f*ck*ng ROCK STAAR"bars
Them bars are super sh*t.
for real,wackest sh*t i ever heardhistory is the only decent song this guy did since the black album,mainly for the beat thoughguy is so gayps being a millionaire doesnt make yr music beyond critique contrary to popular belief

• 2 weeks later...
Jay-Z_blueprint3_cover.jpg 1. What We Talking About (Produced by Kanye West) 2. D.O.A. (Produced by No I.D.) 3. Weigh Me Down Feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West) 4. Unforgiven (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT) 5. Run This Town Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West) 6. Empire State Of Mind Feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.) 7. When It Comes To This (Produced by Timbaland) 8. Always Feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West) 9. Scenes From The Past (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West) 10. Everyday A Star Is Born Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West) 11. Already Home (Produced by Kanye West) 12. Forever Young Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West) 13. Thank You (Produced by No I.D.) Bonus Tracks: 14. Sound Of The 70s (Produced by Kanye West) 15. We Made History (Produced by Kanye West)

Whenever I listen to Jay-Z now I just get the impression he's watching Kanye too hard and that album cover makes me think the same, it's just not a Jay-Z cover.
c/s
thought the exact same thing when i seen itim lookin forward to this album but i cant help to think that its gonna be a let down