Where's there good to go outta endz raving?

slickesrickes

depends what your after ?dem bait comersh places are dead for music and vibes but for girls >>>
see i think this is quite definitive.most bait commersh places lack in the vibes and music, but get alot of nice chicks der...obviously der are exceptions, where they dnt have dat many nice chicks, or ders a non-commersh place wid chicks...but i think this one statement divides how ppl spend their nights out still.
yep thats how i see it and depending on what i want from a night out i go to certain places accoringly and go out with the right people for the right place/eventcant go faces with 5 goons who wanna hear mcs and dubstep and cant go fabric with 3 man that have a topman uniform on and are on dancing to anything and moving to everything

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u are serious about this, then the best club in the world is in Berlin, Germany.Its called Berghain.I went last year.It is bonkers.The rave does not end until Sunday evening. The club takes the piss. The music might be a bit too deep for your average UK person though. The DJ's do minimum 3 hour sets, Marcel Dettmann usually does about 8 hours. The guy is a pioneer. Here are some pics to illustrate the levels:707px-Berghain.jpgIn_Berghain.jpg589353937_039356e07f_o.jpgAlot of Class A goons there and questionably dressed German's, but you got 2 go with an open mind (no homo). I went with a couple goons and 2/3 of them weren't feeling it at all, left after 40 mins.

yeah its bless in theremusic is based around 120-134 bpm, minimal house, minimal, techno, electro...the dj sets might include all different types of music from different bpm's though.raving there is a totally different experience from raving in the uk or one of the holiday islands.
*spuds* u know the score..dat looks nut, sum nex warehouse/jail looking ting lol. would be a sick experience.u been raving in dam yet? i went Club 11...sh*t was nuts, 5 floors of the venue, bare graff all over it inside and out.took lifts to the top 2 floors where the rave was, and it was huuuuge. easily 1500+.system was banging aswell. the way it was layed out in sum kind of big open space was mad.

yeah its bless in theremusic is based around 120-134 bpm, minimal house, minimal, techno, electro...the dj sets might include all different types of music from different bpm's though.raving there is a totally different experience from raving in the uk or one of the holiday islands.
*spuds* u know the score..dat looks nut, sum nex warehouse/jail looking ting lol. would be a sick experience.u been raving in dam yet? i went Club 11...sh*t was nuts, 5 floors of the venue, bare graff all over it inside and out.took lifts to the top 2 floors where the rave was, and it was huuuuge. easily 1500+.system was banging aswell. the way it was layed out in sum kind of big open space was mad.
Yes I been raving in dam, but only club I've been to there is Melkweg.