winter coats/jackets

Kim

Guest Cipher
^^what kind of stuff you into?
folsom-street-buggy-and-whip.jpg
I wish I had more hands.So I could give those titties FOUR thumbs down.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tbh thats one of the best lines ever, but to use it on a girl might actually kill her O_o

Guest Flava Dave
593e_1.JPGdont EVER tell me ull find ANYTHING that comes anywhere close to thatthats my winter suit tbhjus contactin the guy 2 find the price for UK shippinbargain at £400my swag wud b 2 much jus jammin on the train playin tweeter on my touch diamond

593e_1.JPGdont EVER tell me ull find ANYTHING that comes anywhere close to thatthats my winter suit tbhjus contactin the guy 2 find the price for UK shippinbargain at £400my swag wud b 2 much jus jammin on the train playin tweeter on my touch diamond
i swear 2 god if you Septik on road he is rocking this him and his man dem jam in Wembley jumping off rooftops

Guest ChoccyLog
Whats your budget Eks?
Hmmm dunno. A bill. But I don't really wanna spend that. I'm cheap y'know! Swear I should be able to get what I want for £60.
Try H&Mor topmanor burton actuallyBurton does nice coatsand you can get a student friend to get you discountthe Arcadia group is doing 15% student discount atm

LOG, can u get discounts at LV in selfridges???????cos if u do...i wud be a very happy bunny
yes I can...what are you after mi dear?
FOREAL? wen u at the one in London??!?!?!?!the epi leather coin purse/wallet thingy £155 and imma put a reserve down for another pair of Evidences too! :D

Guest ChoccyLog
LOG, can u get discounts at LV in selfridges???????cos if u do...i wud be a very happy bunny
yes I can...what are you after mi dear?
FOREAL? wen u at the one in London??!?!?!?!the epi leather coin purse/wallet thingy £155 and imma put a reserve down for another pair of Evidences too! :D
should be starting end of the monthi'll hollai dunno if i get good discount at LDN, they try par the workers here, lemme find out and i'll hollaif not i'll get someone to cop from manchester do a postal saleis that cool?