winter coats/jackets

Kim

SMH @ not having a these in pre 09.Jacket is sraight greeeaaze!>> Any coat postedcity_jacket_blue.jpg
:lol:
we are not in harlem fam
NO WAY THIS GUYS SWAGGA IS F.O.B
smh u lt dont kno whats goodthese with nice pair off nike shox or low length timbz >_______
1665340916451a8322ed20c.gifWhat like this yeah? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GET THE f*ck OUT OF HERE WITH THAT sh*tTHEM SURPRISE SURPRISE SHOPPERS THERE
Spot on! now imagine those in blue & cream with the jacket!.. Straight Dirt!

i decided, instead of spending big p on one jacket, imma spend roughly the same amount on like 3 jackets at Uniqlo.theres a down jacket, a pea coat and a mac that i like
that down jacket (v-stripe bubble) was in the Japanese Uniqlo winter collection last year. I was pissed it never came out here and almost proxyed it. Its a definite cop.

i decided, instead of spending big p on one jacket, imma spend roughly the same amount on like 3 jackets at Uniqlo.theres a down jacket, a pea coat and a mac that i like
that down jacket (v-stripe bubble) was in the Japanese Uniqlo winter collection last year. I was pissed it never came out here and almost proxyed it. Its a definite cop.
thats one nice, my frens got the purple one but i theres another down jacket there. more box fit and doesnt have the stretchy bits at the bottom and length is longer, only in brown n black too.