Where is the furthest that you have drove to ?

LuLu

the furthest ive drove to is Bristol, took about an hour and 45 minutes but most of that journey was on an A road, not really had much experience on big motorways.. in 2 weeks time, ive got 291 miles to drive and according to this sat nav, the fastest route is 4 hours and 37 minutes. Very much doubt il be able to complete the mission in that time, route is pretty much sraight forward, A38 > M5 > M6> M62.

Guest Batman
This is the worst in a long line of truly sh*t topics.
PISS OFF OUT OF THE TOPIC THEN
No.Just desist in making them.Tomorrow I think im gonna make a topic asking has anyone ever thought about buying some cheese.

No.Just desist in making them.Tomorrow I think im gonna make a topic asking has anyone ever thought aout buying some cheese.
u do that

Guest Batman
No.Just desist in making them.Tomorrow I think im gonna make a topic asking has anyone ever thought aout buying some cheese.
u do that
I Will then

Guest Lemons
Driven.DRIVEN.
Know whats jokewe can talk to eachother on herethen I can walk round the corner and talk to youits joke still
I might walk around the corner and tell you that it's driven.You ignorant topic making slosh.

Guest Batman
Driven.DRIVEN.
Know whats jokewe can talk to eachother on herethen I can walk round the corner and talk to youits joke still
I might walk around the corner and tell you that it's driven.You ignorant topic making slosh.
Speaking of losing at Pool.

Guest Lemons
Driven.DRIVEN.
Speaking of losing at Pool.
20 minutes. I start my comeback.

used to be a field engineer so driving is nothing once did from east london to merseyside once i got there i realised i forgot something so i went all the way home, got it then went back then after that went to preston to do a next job stayed in a hotel that night then the next morning went homenormal tbhedit C/S with batman on how waste this thread isno comments on why im posting in it please