Week 1 Premier League Discussion Topic

Admin.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From TF's sig

"Is a trophy to finish 12th and win the Carling Cup? Not for me," he said. "You see the quality of a team after 38 games. In the Carling Cup or the FA Cup, you play five games to the final and could be drawn against second division teams. But you have no quality and are not there at the end of the championship. For me, when you're in a big club, the important thing is that you are fighting for the title. If you don't win it, of course you are frustrated.
lol did Wenger actually say this?

From TF's sig
"Is a trophy to finish 12th and win the Carling Cup? Not for me," he said. "You see the quality of a team after 38 games. In the Carling Cup or the FA Cup, you play five games to the final and could be drawn against second division teams. But you have no quality and are not there at the end of the championship. For me, when you're in a big club, the important thing is that you are fighting for the title. If you don't win it, of course you are frustrated.
Would I lie? Of course he did.

pako left league was theres

Arsenal aint winning sh*t. TF wont learn his lesson.And Ice, i swear you said Liverpool to win the league last season??? SCHTILL.*Awaits bulshit excuses *
About lesson?Arsenal will be champions. Like I said quote me.
Im pretty sure I'll remember this little nugget.Same way you said...'If were top by December then boy....' last season.S'kool

From TF's sig
Would I lie? Of course he did.
lol somebody must have taken a sly dig at him talking about Spurs success for him to say that or did he just drop it?

Flojo, nah he just dropped it, second time he said it too, the first time he didnt say 12th, he said 70 points & the Carling Cup, so I wasnt sure if he meant Liverpool, but then they didnt win the Carling Cup... Second time round he made it very clear who he meant, alto I think they came 11th...

jonas is a nasty f*ck lmao
He reminds me of a baddie from a movie but I can't put my finger on it.
egyptain guy from the mummy?bare hype in this thread. people are forgetting its the opening game.

Guest Abou Diaby

How many times did Rooney swear at the ref before he got booked?f*ck OFFabout Respect, if they were doing it properly, he would have been sent off but as usual he's allowed to say whatever he likes.