Kano

streets.

I like the song. Nothing special at all in terms of Kano's lyrics but I like the song. The video was a bareface, "I don't give a sh*t, I'll admit it in interviews" rip off of The Wire. Jeez. Looked good though and since most people won't have seen The Wire it will be fine.f*cked up with showing tits though. He doesn't wanna get good rotation on Base no?

The idea is so cliche'dKanos voice/swagger/words are so sh*t it makes him hard to listen to Notice aswell how when he was first on Grime you hear him mention or even insinuate drugs/hustler mentality - fast forward a couple years where hed actually been movin in the scene to get off the streets and all of a sudden hes coming with some crack house scenario like he knows about it or has any involvment in it - The whole thing just seems too americanised and it just doesnt even seem like Grime cause of the way he sounds/spits these days
I was thinking I was the only person that thought it was too Americanized.

The idea is so cliche'dKanos voice/swagger/words are so sh*t it makes him hard to listen to Notice aswell how when he was first on Grime you hear him mention or even insinuate drugs/hustler mentality - fast forward a couple years where hed actually been movin in the scene to get off the streets and all of a sudden hes coming with some crack house scenario like he knows about it or has any involvment in it - The whole thing just seems too americanised and it just doesnt even seem like Grime cause of the way he sounds/spits these days
dn't know about it being too americanisedbut i did notice a slight american tint to his voiceand i did think "lol at u knowin anything about crack", but i dn't think thats where he was trying to go with the videorather that, he makes that crack music

dn't know about it being too americanisedbut i did notice a slight american tint to his voiceand i did think "lol at u knowin anything about crack", but i dn't think thats where he was trying to go with the videorather that, he makes that crack music
He twangs his voice worse than SAS at this precise moment and has no reason for it

true staaaawwwwies . man was on da sweetboy vibe as a grime mc

Guest Ivan Drago
6317877x.jpg 1. 140 Grime St 2. Hustler 3. Paper 4. Hunting We Will Go Ft Ghetto 5. These Mcs Ft Skepta 6. We Gangsta 7. Anywhere We Go Ft Wiley 8. Missing Me 9. Seems Like Things Have Changed 10. Don't Come Around Here 11. I Stand By It 12. Soldier Ft Mikey J 13. I Like It 14. Off Licence 15. Too Advanced 16. Aim For The Sky
http://rapidshare.com/files/148813533/Kano_-_140_Grime_St.part1.rarhttp://rapidshare.com/files/148814446/Kano_-_140_Grime_St.part2.rar

PASSWORD

www.puregrime.co.uk