Fave Playground/Pen Football Games

Numero001

Guest Van Der Wavy
World Cup>>>>>The pressure where you were 1 of the last 2 left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
f*ck World Cup. Hated it for that very reason. All eyes on you 2 espesh in first round you dont wanna be that guy that gets knocked out 'cause you know your gonna be keeper or last picked next time you play a full match.
So basically you were sh*t at football?
I wasnt you know, lacked concentration. Would rather buss joke and f*ck about bussin crazy slide tackles/crunches.
LMFAOYou're the type of guy I'd end up fighting. Trust, took football serious in all forms.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

60 secondsWembley singlesand matchesNothing else was satisfactory at my schoolMixer knows I was a goat from the year 9-10 period when I was at top form. Bare skills and DEADLY finishing, I became swag after thatAlso in year 9 we used to play coloured vs whites. Used to win my team almost every game, signed for the whites for a Pepsi can after a few games. Was sick playing for the white side they had the passing and the shooting on LOCK while the coloured man would just dribble and dribble
:lol: :lol:Not even Lilt, Pepsi.

Guest Van Der Wavy
60 secondsWembley singlesand matchesNothing else was satisfactory at my schoolMixer knows I was a goat from the year 9-10 period when I was at top form. Bare skills and DEADLY finishing, I became swag after thatAlso in year 9 we used to play coloured vs whites. Used to win my team almost every game, signed for the whites for a Pepsi can after a few games. Was sick playing for the white side they had the passing and the shooting on LOCK while the coloured man would just dribble and dribble
:lol: :lol:Not even Lilt, Pepsi.
:lol:

Might of been a Leytonstone thing, but when I was at primaryWe used to play a ball game called 'Stinger' (the ball used was a tennis ball)The object was to throw the ball in the goal but only using the 'stinger' techniqueThat technique was being able to throw the ball as hard as you could, but to maintain a steady level and a steady fast speedYou'd probably have 5vs.5 and distance between the goals was say 50 metresThis was a brutal game I swear down, the Asians took the piss and used cricket balls wrapped in duct tape - Injury season was alotPeople getting taken to the matron every lunch with massive lumps on their head and legs, blood the whole lot - Was pure jokes for us thoughI once got a black eye from playing it - It's nothing, I'm hard as nails

Guest Van Der Wavy
Might of been a Leytonstone thing, but when I was at primaryWe used to play a ball game called 'Stinger' (the ball used was a tennis ball)The object was to throw the ball in the goal but only using the 'stinger' techniqueThat technique was being able to throw the ball as hard as you could, but to maintain a steady level and a steady fast speedYou'd probably have 5vs.5 and distance between the goals was say 50 metresThis was a brutal game I swear down, the Asians took the piss and used cricket balls wrapped in duct tape - Injury season was alotPeople getting taken to the matron every lunch with massive lumps on their head and legs, blood the whole lot - Was pure jokes for us thoughI once got a black eye from playing it - It's nothing, I'm hard as nails
You're a retard fam.

Some next game on the tennis courts where you had to run from one side to the other while people threw a hockey ball at you, and if you got hit, you were out.One kid got his teeth knocked out. Blood everywhere.

You're a retard fam.
:eyebrow: Go and Google Image Samir NasriPrint some more pictures of himStick them in your book you keep under your bedThen tuck that book in between your ass cheeks

Some next game on the tennis courts where you had to run from one side to the other while people threw a hockey ball at you, and if you got hit, you were out.One kid got his teeth knocked out. Blood everywhere.
Taken the piss enit?Plus in hockey you don't play with a ball [N/H] you play with pucks

Taken the piss enit?Plus in hockey you don't play with a ball [N/H] you play with pucks
:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Guest Van Der Wavy

This dubstep guy isn't serious...We're talking about football, and here he comes telling us stories about throwing tennis balls into people's faces.Retard.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
Flippin 'eck he's challenged by little things, I can tell. And this is FOOTBALL games

nutmeg rush was deeo in my school man used to get rushed and there would be no ball