words that u like

Grafter

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANNIHILATEFirst head this word when i was about 7 whilst i was watching my transformers video and Cyclonus was instructing some other decepticon goon to Annihilate the Autobots. Loved the word ever since although i didn't know what it meant properly at the time, although i could gestimate given the context. The way he said it sounded ILL.1. the act or an instance of annihilating.2. the state of being annihilated; extinction; destruction.3. Physics.a. Also called pair annihilation. the process in which a particle and antiparticle unite, annihilate each other, and produce one or more photons. Compare positronium.b. the conversion of rest mass into energy in the form of electromagnetic radiation.

boshwhat does it mean again? i just like the sound of the word lol.& 'rah' lol. just like the way it sounds as well loli like the way most slang words sound coz they are just different & funny sounding altho i usually dont know the meaning..
You're chatting sh*t.Was suspect when you said you didn't know the meaning of goon or some other bait word I forget.Come on now.You can portray this inocence thing you have going on even if you know a couple slang words.

boshwhat does it mean again? i just like the sound of the word lol.& 'rah' lol. just like the way it sounds as well loli like the way most slang words sound coz they are just different & funny sounding altho i usually dont know the meaning..
You're chatting sh*t.Was suspect when you said you didn't know the meaning of goon or some other bait word I forget.Come on now.You can portray this inocence thing you have going on even if you know a couple slang words.
no im not trying to portray anything sorry about that..i know it either means girl or hoe just not sure which 1..i know quite a couple of slang words it just seems like new ones keep popping up all the time & its hard to keep track& goon has been used a lot around me thats how i know it but i wasnt really sure about its exact meaning so i asked