Spiders

O.Man

yeh so are u cool with Spiders?I seem to always have a few in my room, i just let them chill they look cool plus when they are in my room i have less of other annoyin flying shitseven wen i go out back for a smoke if i see a web i will probs pick up an ant or something and fling it at the web, then watch the spider munchthey are cool i chill with them, obviously if they started laying eggs in my ear it would sour the relationship, but its been bless for ages they just cotch in their cornershow do you feel?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i keep one for the purpose of catching flies, but when it thinks it's comfortable, and we're mates and all that BANG! i squash that sh*t. and get another.
i squashed one once, there was beef and i didn't see them in the ends for ages, but after i slung a few ants here and there they rolled thru again

yeh so are u cool with Spiders?I seem to always have a few in my room, i just let them chill they look cool plus when they are in my room i have less of other annoyin flying shitseven wen i go out back for a smoke if i see a web i will probs pick up an ant or something and fling it at the web, then watch the spider munchthey are cool i chill with them, obviously if they started laying eggs in my ear it would sour the relationship, but its been bless for ages they just cotch in their cornershow do you feel?
they ayt .. but if they wer in ma room dey geting da fvk out .. i dn wna choke to death at nite when its stroling about while i lay aslp .. or crawling up ma nose or sumit like dat ....eeeeeeeeeeee .. just the thort ov it iz creeping me out ..

^ seendaddy long legs get chucked out the window though, they are useless i would squash them straight, but they got ties with the others, so i bly them and just let em out my windowif they take the piss though, i draw for my John Grisham ' A TIME TO KILL ' and dead em straightdon't really get big ones in my room

Not involved tbh. Not involved at all.Lately there's been loads in my house and everywhere I go, I swear I probably killed one of their high priests or suttin coz I been coming into close contact with way too many.The other night my brother called me from in the hallway and goes one is in his room it just went under his bed and it was about the size of a plate. He was that shook that he rang up his bird and went to stay round hers for like 3 days.

One was dangling from my mirror when I was shaving just now no homo.Let man live.They eat all the other shits I'd rather not deal with ie.e moths/flies/etc.now MOTHSBoyThey can f*ck right off.I will not sleep if I know one is aboutStraight get the metall bb gun out and shoot the walls till i get that f*ckerCall it over kill, call it whatever you want, I have to dun that moths dance before I sleep

Guest Batman

Killed 3 the night before last in the space on 20 minutes, was not pleased at all, one of the cunts was under my pillow, bastard arachnids always trying to f*ck with me.