X Factor 2009

Guest LOGers

I will be furious, I hate the thought of them idiots singing Michaels songs. I can't bear it. I already know what they will sing. It's so predictable.One of those girls will sing Mariah's version of I'll be there.That JSL group will sing You are not aloneThat brat with the blonde hair will sing Ben.Someone will sing Rock With You.That guy who sang Sting tonight will sing this version of Billie Jean.I bet ya.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this black woman is so swag
shes alright uno, just too one dimensional imo. she can talk the talk but dont back it up enough. fair enough shes sayin the right things and talks about being out of her comfort zone but u gotta perform wen ur out of your comfort zone or whats the point lol

this black woman is so swag
shes alright uno, just too one dimensional imo. she can talk the talk but dont back it up enough. fair enough shes sayin the right things and talks about being out of her comfort zone but u gotta perform wen ur out of your comfort zone or whats the point lol
she's a jazz singer, she'd be better off being given free reign to improv and adlib a track as opposed to tryna singing conteporary pop songs

Guest luckstar

ALEX IS sh*t...ANY GENERIC BLACK SINGER WHO LOOKS LIKE A MARLI RACHEL IS 2 GHETTO AND HAS NO PROFESIONALISMDIANA WUD GET HER BACK DOORS SMASHED IN AND PASSED AROUND ALL THE FELLAS AT THE TAXI RANKGIRLBAND WERE HORRIBLE...THOSE 2 GOOKS NEED 2 GET BAK 2 THEIR DADS CHINESE RESTAURANT BECAUSE THEY R FULLY BUSTED...

Anyone that knows anything about music will tell you now..After today's performance..Ruth Lorenzo has won this competition. The whole show had been flat throughout. She smashed it and I don't know why Simon keeps saying that she should stick to Spanish music.. she gave more soul in 'Purple Rain' than any other artist in the competition. She is beautiful, she has the voice, charisma and passion to win this.

Anyone that knows anything about music will tell you now..After today's performance..Ruth Lorenzo has won this competition. The whole show had been flat throughout. She smashed it and I don't know why Simon keeps saying that she should stick to Spanish music.. she gave more soul in 'Purple Rain' than any other artist in the competition. She is beautiful, she has the voice, charisma and passion to win this.
main point to consider is that she was singing that song 2 stop herself from getting the boot. says alot tbh if u think about it, if ur that good, dont get in the bottom 2 in the first place. not saying shes not good, she aint the best there tho atall.

cosign :Y:

main point to consider is that she was singing that song 2 stop herself from getting the boot. says alot tbh if u think about it, if ur that good, dont get in the bottom 2 in the first place. not saying shes not good, she aint the best there tho atall.
I am sorry but I do not see any artist there that can top what she done tonight. Laura's voice has this weird sound that just does not sound right and it is a sound that you hear in every song she sings. There are no dynamics to her sound. It's almost like she sings through her nose at certain points.All the one's that have been rated to be the top artists there are in no way the top singers of the contest.