WHATS THE MOST CRACKADISH THING YOU'VE EVER DONE

Mr. Martinez

Any of you man thinking of taking DMT and mixing it with anything else.I'll give you the name and whereabouts of a friend of mine you can visit.You'll have to see him in a padded room, and he will be restrained.Just saying.
do telli aint sayin people dont go crazy off his sh*t, i jus reckon it always happens to a certain type
Good friend of mine..Known him since around year 3.Started off with weed, moved gradually up doing more every weekend, then every day.Moved onto mushrooms around year 9/10Took Salvia back of the school field in early year 11By Upper Sixth, was taking LSD at these psychadelic raves in Vauxhall (held at Synergy Centre for those in the know)The first and only night I went with him to one to check it out, man had nitrous oxide canisters and a dispenser (which I still have in my draw), and was on LSD + Weed all night.Had a DMT pill, crushed it, and snorted it. Didnt feel the effects 10 minutes later so took another one orally.Seemed fine that night. Went home.Couldnt get in contact with him for a week. Was admitted to Springfrield @ St Georges. That was 2/3 years ago. Flopped his A Levels, dropped out, and hasn't fully recovered.I'm not even trying to preach or scaremonger, but I lost one of my best mates. Proper shadow of his former self. Didnt come out, seemed lethargic all the time, mood swings, social awkwardness. Trying to talk about spirituality and things which didn't even make sense ALL the time. Just isolated himself by doing it. Went to Peru to see a Shaman for 3 months, took Salvia while there, came back unchanged. Went on all sorts of spiritual learning quests, didnt work or anything.He's only recently started making progress with a lot of help from only myself and his parents.I can really see some people ending up the same way 2bh. There's a lot more to the story obv but I've condensed it so people arent so quick to skip the post.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you man thinking of taking DMT and mixing it with anything else.I'll give you the name and whereabouts of a friend of mine you can visit.You'll have to see him in a padded room, and he will be restrained.Just saying.
do telli aint sayin people dont go crazy off his sh*t, i jus reckon it always happens to a certain type
Good friend of mine..Known him since around year 3.Started off with weed, moved gradually up doing more every weekend, then every day.Moved onto mushrooms around year 9/10Took Salvia back of the school field in early year 11By Upper Sixth, was taking LSD at these psychadelic raves in Vauxhall (held at Synergy Centre for those in the know)The first and only night I went with him to one to check it out, man had nitrous oxide canisters and a dispenser (which I still have in my draw), and was on LSD + Weed all night.Had a DMT pill, crushed it, and snorted it. Didnt feel the effects 10 minutes later so took another one orally.Seemed fine that night. Went home.Couldnt get in contact with him for a week. Was admitted to Springfrield @ St Georges. That was 2/3 years ago. Flopped his A Levels, dropped out, and hasn't fully recovered.I'm not even trying to preach or scaremonger, but I lost one of my best mates. Proper shadow of his former self. Didnt come out, seemed lethargic all the time, mood swings, social awkwardness. Trying to talk about spirituality and things which didn't even make sense ALL the time. Just isolated himself by doing it. Went to Peru to see a Shaman for 3 months, took Salvia while there, came back unchanged. Went on all sorts of spiritual learning quests, didnt work or anything.He's only recently started making progress with a lot of help from only myself and his parents.I can really see some people ending up the same way 2bh. There's a lot more to the story obv but I've condensed it so people arent so quick to skip the post.
f*ckedhappens to some people innitseen bare heads lose itone guy i kno been on a ketamine binge for the last 8 year, guy is ODD. known him since year 5 stillyou bump into him and he's jus on another planet, will jus start walkin wherever you're goin, asking for your number and sh*t.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
DMT is the other one, gotta link to that sh*t but he's miles away, that is some drug graduation sh*t supposedly
man, i think that sh*t is what your brain uses to get rid of all the sensory blockers, so if u take that sh*t basically it would be the most hallucinogenic thing...eversounds kinda f*cked tbh, wen u got sh*t on ur mind hallucinogenics are NOT the lick. still. i duno how i feel about it yet. still need to drop a few others, DMT is kind of like everest
supposedly it releases a chemical in your brain that you only ever get when you're born, and when you dieWHATTHEf*ck???sign me up for some of that sh*t
lol link me to more info.

that is truly f*cked marlon. kind of what i meant about where i stand on drug legalisation, because i seen stuff like that NOT to that extent, but in different people i can see how their mentality is substance dominated. to an extent mine is aswell. i guess i need to be careful.

DMT is the other one, gotta link to that sh*t but he's miles away, that is some drug graduation sh*t supposedly
man, i think that sh*t is what your brain uses to get rid of all the sensory blockers, so if u take that sh*t basically it would be the most hallucinogenic thing...eversounds kinda f*cked tbh, wen u got sh*t on ur mind hallucinogenics are NOT the lick. still. i duno how i feel about it yet. still need to drop a few others, DMT is kind of like everest
supposedly it releases a chemical in your brain that you only ever get when you're born, and when you dieWHATTHEf*ck???sign me up for some of that sh*t
lol link me to more info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine@ Nino, No Country For Old Men is a sick film

Guest WAVE MACHINE
.. the stuff drugs makes u do .. u stil dnt learn ..
No pics?Hiding behind your computer screen eh.
tellin everyone to up a pic.u up ur pic nigga. no homo.
f*ck you. no homotold you already my boats all over the gaff
no it aint. show me one place its at on vip2. no hunger.

tellin everyone to up a pic.u up ur pic nigga. no homo.
f*ck you. no homotold you already my boats all over the gaff
no it aint. show me one place its at on vip2. no hunger.
bare hungerI dunno fam, in the archives.ang tyt the ladies they simi.edit- no hide behindmycompterism round here. msn gang know my boat

Guest WAVE MACHINE
show me urs ul c myn .. :rolleyes:
PMs
oye el estallido de shes de amigo en ustedthats you homes*waits for wave to c/s*
its there g.man go tru or suttin.dun no the spanish codes.