Most Underrated In The Scene?

Bardissimo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cockney Thug knows"Slewdems built in the ends like Churches""Bust some gyal wid my leng-a-man hand""Cannel U ain't seen crazy.. see me switch I'm a beast for crazy""Spitters can talk about beating up bouncers, dat aint weight - your weights measured in ounces,I'm from the hood i'll announce it, dem bwoy dey aint beatin up bouncers,There so not in the hood there out of townersChannel U's the only place you'll find em,There not spittin the real there just mimingTHIS YEAR AK AND KA'S COLLIDINGman can pull the pin out whilst your firingif its not a rebore your mans lieingdraw the AK and man will start firingRun up in labels man'll start firingFiring,Jump out the car firingIll come 2 ur set jump out the car firing22's will TEAR OUT YOUR INNER LINING,THE TALIBAN WILL REMOVE YOUR SKIN.adkajsdkasljdasdasd

Yeah Shocker is disgusting. I think Chain gang have also been slept on....Wizz,Shiva, Caps and Tips. The next mixtape they put out should be very hard providing they do one. Would be silly not to.Rinse is also another one. Ive been listening to him for a very long time. What surprises me is the ignorance of some people e.g. some comments to vids on youtube and just talking to friends. 'He looks like a neek'. Lol yes he does but this does not negate the fact that he is sick. Others: Castro, Ray mysterio (where is he), Ears. More of a missing list or i just cant find anything of them.If anyone has any old sets with Rey mysterio and double o squad please upload them. I have searched for time.

what happened to konan and all them guys
you mean konan, reds, krept, etc.??konan raps now, still hype but oh well
yeah he come out of pen and started rapping and the rest of them boy have just touched pen so there careers are just bout to start or could come out and go awol or just go quiet