You havent lived if you havent/didnt...

Numero001

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint lived if 10/15 of u never went to the top of the hill and just rolled all the way down it sum next rush aint lived if ur a chick and u never made barbie and ken have sexaint lived if uv never buss open ur knee untill ur saw the white meat and touched it to see if it ws bone aint lived if u never cut urself and try to stick the skin back on using ur blood as glue aint lived if u never ate play doughaint lived if u never ran away from home with everythig u need 4 survival in 2 tescos bags

Biggest by far..Aint lived if you haven't stepped on a piece of lego with a bare footf*ck ORF
dem 1's where the holes are imprinted into ur footaint lived if u didnt clock that all ur trolls and teddies came alive at night and held a shubbz in ur toy boxloool Jay, llow da church conventions, dem1's where u have to eat cornbeef sandwiches on the way

aint lived if u never been on a church trip wid ur grandma to margate/southend/brighton/eastbourne.And LOL @ whippin out the tupperware with fry fish/chicken and hardough bread.
Boop boop. Dem times where you'd get the "Dont mek me hear seh you ah run up and dung!" speech, but you didnt listen. I was onea dem kids that would wait until someone came and asked about my gameboy before I got off my seat. Long for going around making friends. Guess thats why I'm still like that actuallyFish and chicken used to get broken in the coach on the way up there.

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

Bumped cab and been chased down the roadBarebackedDone a ting with your girls best friendKnocked someone outIf you spit and have never got a reload in a danceBeen outside LondonStole a pedBroke into a car and gone joyridingBare other sh*t I will add when I get home, the past was bad boy glad I ain't still on all that.

Aint had beef with your cousin over what ur Nan got you both for christmas
LOL bwoybang bang favourite ganggettin $200 thinkin everyone got the sameall i hear is "what ive never been sent more than $50"duno what to say to that reallly, but PISSED ahahaha
Biggest by far..Aint lived if you haven't stepped on a piece of lego with a bare footf*ck ORF
dem 1's where the holes are imprinted into ur footaint lived if u didnt clock that all ur trolls and teddies came alive at night and held a shubbz in ur toy box
LOOL that leggo ting is a killer

• 1 month later...

If you aint done these you missin outFriend drivin and your heads stuck out the sun roof while your drunkPissed on a car windscreen in winter and watched it freeze, while your drunkJumped from building roof to building roof parkour style, while your drunkSlid down grass hills on ice blocks while tipsy :rolleyes: Thrown up from drinking, then drank some moreBeen drunk in generalThats enough of my drunken escapades, ah to be a teen againIf you aint Been paintballCrashed a go-kartDone the electric slide with famConned someone out of moneyRobbed out your schoolDone some kind of martial artsWatched Kung fu movies with famIma stop there. Sick topic by the way