You havent lived if you havent/didnt...

Numero001

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just little things like repeatedly having to go into the local INSANE RASTA/Witch/Werewolfs garden to get your football back, they would always look out the window RIGHT when you got to the ball, then you would all run as fast as your lil legs could carry you till you jumped the fence or got back out of their garden, was so fun.

knock down ginger and runouts as a youth was the onemy bredrins gran use to look after us in the summer would play knock down ginger and then go vicky park and play run outsnothing beats being a childlol when the ball go in the neighbours garden especially if it was some aggy person

Just little things like repeatedly having to go into the local INSANE RASTA/Witch/Werewolfs garden to get your football back, they would always look out the window RIGHT when you got to the ball, then you would all run as fast as your lil legs could carry you till you jumped the fence or got back out of their garden, was so fun.
LMAO just reminded me of when I used to play football with my cousins and his bredrins... any normal day were playing on the field outside some house and the ball keeps hitting one mans fence, so he comes out the first time ''don't hit my fence again''. Continue playing, this time the ball goes into his garden... without thinking my cousin climbs the fence and goes into the garden to get it... were shouting hurry up... next thing we see man cpens his backdoor and grabs my cousin saying he's not letting him back out LMAO.Any freak... were all crying n sh*t saying pls were sorry :lol: omg... then he lets him out after 20mins and warns us not to do it again.

knock down ginger and runouts as a youth was the onemy bredrins gran use to look after us in the summer would play knock down ginger and then go vicky park and play run outsnothing beats being a childlol when the ball go in the neighbours garden especially if it was some aggy person
lol thats my mum these days"oi OII, watch where u steppin, mind my plants"when i was younger there was this old man who had a voice box, sooo scary, darin eachother to go an get the ball backan hed come out holdin his hand on his throat "get-out-of-my-garden"ahahahah

LMAO just reminded me of when I used to play football with my cousins and his bredrins... any normal day were playing on the field outside some house and the ball keeps hitting one mans fence, so he comes out the first time ''don't hit my fence again''. Continue playing, this time the ball goes into his garden... without thinking my cousin climbs the fence and goes into the garden to get it... were shouting hurry up... next thing we see man cpens his backdoor and grabs my cousin saying he's not letting him back out LMAO.Any freak... were all crying n sh*t saying pls were sorry :lol: omg... then he lets him out after 20mins and warns us not to do it again.
LMAOSome next child-snatcherIdea of you playin football is very sexy though

lol thats my mum these days"oi OII, watch where u steppin, mind my plants"when i was younger there was this old man who had a voice box, sooo scary, darin eachother to go an get the ball backan hed come out holdin his hand on his throat "get-out-of-my-garden"ahahahah
LMAOThe image is too much.

Remember my ball went over some womans garden, knocked on the door no answer. Went back next day and shes tellin me she dashed it over the fence (her fence overlooks some pathway) I was pissed on some next levellicked a stone at her window same day. She marched to my mums house and I had to pay for it out my pocket money.

Guest M12 Part 2

been to some form of self service for pic n mix and proceeded to put in 5 sweets, weigh it and then print a receipt. and then proceed to fill the bag to the brim. thus paying around 80p for at least £5 worth of sweets and then walk to the till and swear blind their was nothing more than what was in the receipt in the bag.before this there was the old Mr Singh: "how many do u have in there"M12: "5"*goes home and proceeds to share about 20 penny sweets with fam*

D days of jammin in trocadero
Lol...memories!
Obv went there to get chirpsed. Dont frontAw damn, hol' tite the guys putting on your "going out" jeans and trainers with one of your best tops regardless of it matching to go move girls. Boy I used to cuss them. Could never roll with me looking like Blind like Mikey dressed you. Them embarrassing friends of friends man.

Lol...memories!
Obv went there to get chirpsed. Dont frontAw damn, hol' tite the guys putting on your "going out" jeans and trainers with one of your best tops regardless of it matching to go move girls. Boy I used to cuss them. Could never roll with me looking like Blind like Mikey dressed you. Them embarrassing friends of friends man.
I was an ugly duckling them times so it werent me.LOL

You havent lived if you never got free "chicken" wings from bossmanOh sh*t, just remembered. Knowing an older who worked in Streatham McDonalds on Saturdays in time for your munch after Ice Rink>>>>_______Buy one burger get fries and a burger each for the mandem but certain man would get parred so you could give it to the girl you had a crush on(May not be me)

as a child gettin chased by a dog and thinking your gonna diemy cousin's neighbour knew we didnt like his horse looking dog but still let it out to run around and play with us
January 1999, Jamaica.Boy....got chased by two dogs just cos I was approachin my cousin. I've never run so fast!

Lol...memories!
my bredrins use to be on that.. every sat lets go dwn trocs reh reh reh....i jus went der 4 the games and to jam

as a child gettin chased by a dog and thinking your gonna diemy cousin's neighbour knew we didnt like his horse looking dog but still let it out to run around and play with us
LOL i swear every estate had its own mad dog that would chase people.. I used to get chased when on my bike by a shitty little jack russle that would snap at ur ankles as u pedald.