You havent lived if you havent/didnt...

Numero001

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raved in the years where jungle, garage, grime, funky house was running the sceneOwned off key mosh/versace jeans, classicsBeen in crew/club/rave fightsMet Jay-z, Biggie & NasBeat da tingBeen chased by feds & got awayBeat Fraud & fire arm offences (crown court)ThreesomeSold drugsBeat something in napa, malia or ibizaBumped trains, buses & mini cabsGiven life1 or more near death experiencesSky divedBeen Notting hill carnivalWatched all seasons of 'The Wire'Made over 10k & blew it quicker than you got itTo be continued. . .

Even though its (well it better be) none sense, this experiment could lead to us all getting sucked up into some black hole.In here, we share experiences that are of interest to UK, or more specifically urban life and if you never took part you missed out . Examples should include things like raving, holidays, drug taking, general mischief and just things you've done that you think everybody else should have done. Hopefully this makes sense.I'll start if off easy and with bait ones (not neccessarily my experience or opinion). My contribution's are:Beat skins in NapaWent to Silks and SpiceWent Telepathy for man like Goddaz, Messy and Goli age groupGraffed on train tracksRolled with a shank
:lol: Care to give an example?

you havent lived if u didnt go water palace when u were youngeri loved that place*cries*
*cries with you*If I ever come into money this is my plan for Barbados or Jamaica. My idea is copyrighted!
Got one in Jamaica I'm afraid. Cant remember what its called, its in Negril but they have one of the best parties there every year, Wet 'n' Wild. f*ck right off I tell ya, everyone touches there.

you havent lived if u didnt go water palace when u were youngeri loved that place*cries*
*cries with you*If I ever come into money this is my plan for Barbados or Jamaica. My idea is copyrighted!
Got one in Jamaica I'm afraid. Cant remember what its called, its in Negril but they have one of the best parties there every year, Wet 'n' Wild. f*ck right off I tell ya, everyone touches there.
f*ck!OK well Barbados is still open.