You havent lived if you havent/didnt...

Numero001

I remember getting chased on a school trip. We all snuck out and went for a wonder. Hear bare yapping, everyone started dussing, i was at the back of the group, my friend was infront of me but running too slowly for my liking so i pulled her back, i then continued holding her back for a minute to gain a advantage so they dog would not end me. Them true tests of friendships. After all that, turned out to be some miniature dog.
LMAO jokes imageryDussin out but theres no reason why >>>>>>>________Them days where nuff man are just standing there and all of a sudden someone just kicks out and everyone followed
:lol::lol: That used to be so fun in school. Especially winter time turning off the lights in the corridors so its mad dark and barging though. Bare screams, lol.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

punched someone in a school football/rugby match just because they tackeld you.called a teacher a c*nt.been in a fight where its you and one or two mates agaist at least over 10 guys. said this instead of bein rushed on your own, we've all been there, but this is so weird when u look at eachother when its over and just laugh.dont have scars from fights.been in fear of your life, the feeling afterwards is crazy.youthclub fights lolbeen in the freezing cold and wet watching your team play sh*t and lose and still be proud as f*ck to be a fan as you walk past the saucy northern cunts celebrating next to you.

Riding your bike through Palace was a rite of passge.Many guys failed.Them hills took lifes.
:lol: Being at the top of the hill and thinking 'Yh i can do this' then screaming all the way to the bottom was me! Which resulted in scraping up my legs....dem times i thought id never wear a dress anyway so it didnt matter, lol.

Wanted to fight because someone took a chip without askingFought someone over a computer game
LOL argh man, i stabbed my mate with a knife for that sh*t, offered to buy him a portion he says no, then without asking hovers, not even just grabs one, actually has the cheek to hover above deciding which chip to take, well i werent havin it, bang knife to his hand piece of sh*t didnt even draw blood though.

Wanted to fight because someone took a chip without askingFought someone over a computer game
LOL argh man, i stabbed my mate with a knife for that sh*t, offered to buy him a portion he says no, then without asking hovers, not even just grabs one, actually has the cheek to hover above deciding which chip to take, well i werent havin it, bang knife to his hand piece of sh*t didnt even draw blood though.
Take me back to the days when i saved my school money that day to buy pie and chips when I got home. Bredrin comes over and chills around the table. I'm thinking cool, I'm sitting by the table no problem, lemme go get some salt. Come back from the kitchen with the salt and I see my bwoy turn his head sharpish. Clocked he'd taken one of my chips so I thought "eeeh focka yuh," and proceeded to eat. We all know one chip only makes you hungrier. Mum comes in and goes "001 arent you gonna share your food?" If only wink murder could harm at that time, the look I gave my mother I swear. Wanted to stab him. My size (LOL ;) ) even took the last chip. I was fuming. Hmm... that has inspired me for tomorrows thread, dont cat