You havent lived if you havent/didnt...

Numero001

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• If you never went to leasure lounge, sw1, collesium, adrenaline village, temple, club eq/space, vivid and elite, legends, the rocket, matrix, epping forest country club, bagleys, gas club, • Never locked to heartless on mission fmNever locked to flavour, magic, deja, rinse, mission, y2k, amy, freek, deja, passion

• If you never went to leasure lounge, sw1, collesium, adrenaline village, temple, club eq/space, vivid and elite, legends, the rocket, matrix, epping forest country club, bagleys, gas club, • Never locked to heartless on mission fmNever locked to flavour, magic, deja, rinse, mission, y2k, amy, freek, deja, passion
Cant forget Delight fm.

Cant forget Delight fm.
People show so much disrespect to Delight you know? Always mention Rinse, Deja and them but never Delight? SMHWhy do you always have bullet points in your posts? You computer got bad AIDS or suttin? It made sense there, but I've seen previous posts where there wasnt a need for bullet points

Made mixtapes on TDK 90 from Choice FM. You know record and on pause until the tune you want comes on. When your tune finishes and the ma starts talking you get pissed so you rewind and start the record + pause from when the pricks about to talk
lol this was me. I'm pretty sure I've still got them somewhere

if you havent been in the most ram up house ''rave'' when u were 15/16 with a bag of slags & goonseveryones listening to summer bouncethen all of sudden u hearPOWYHIM LETHAL DA Band then the tv is on the floor the sofa is upside down, some one is hanging out the windowsome1s bleedingsome slags getting elbow'd in the faceyr shoutin so loud that u feel ur lungs trying to hide and the whole rave is moving like a cyclone people getting flung left right n centrethose were the days brudda

Made mixtapes on TDK 90 from Choice FM. You know record and on pause until the tune you want comes on. When your tune finishes and the ma starts talking you get pissed so you rewind and start the record + pause from when the pricks about to talk
lol this was me. I'm pretty sure I've still got them somewhere
lol same here

if you havent been in the most ram up house ''rave'' when u were 15/16 with a bag of slags & goonseveryones listening to summer bouncethen all of sudden u hearPOWYHIM LETHAL DA Band then the tv is on the floor the sofa is upside down, some one is hanging out the windowsome1s bleedingsome slags getting elbow'd in the faceyr shoutin so loud that u feel ur lungs trying to hide and the whole rave is moving like a cyclone people getting flung left right n centrethose were the days brudda
ahhaahahaha

Cant forget Delight fm.
and bassline, 3 wise men