UK FUNKY ALL DAY !!!!

spliffman

can you give me two track ids please?Track 16 - Life Life Today Theres No Tomorrow? andTrack 19andTrack 22 - Dont You Like The Way That My Body Moves?all on volume 2....safe....
No probs brudda!Track 16 Rose Windross - Live LifeTrack 19 Kcat - My Destiny ( Delio D'cruz Mix )Track 22 Kimona - Dont You Like The WayBless!!

• 2 weeks later...
How do you think playing a whole heap of leaks on your mix cd is going to get you ahead in the scene??I'd be interested to know where you got most of those tunes from.
Dont get it twisted brudda I make these mix cd's for the love of the music and I aint trying to get nowhere in this scene their's to many better dj's out there.Ps Dont watch where I get my tunes from.Spliffman

slash I beg a man stop playing them jungle bunny ragga/funky dubssh*t is not waveyif I wanted to listen to mavado I would be listening to mavado
How you gonna tell man to stop playing my dub's...the ragga funky stuff is my style init.Remember its a FREE mix cd so download it and listen or dont listen simple tings! and what the f*ck you mean by " sh*t is not wavey " what kind of talk is that. LOL!!

slash I beg a man stop playing them jungle bunny ragga/funky dubssh*t is not waveyif I wanted to listen to mavado I would be listening to mavado
How you gonna tell man to stop playing my dub's...the ragga funky stuff is my style init.Remember its a FREE mix cd so download it and listen or dont listen simple tings! and what the f*ck you mean by " sh*t is not wavey " what kind of talk is that. LOL!!
:lol: