Getting Up Early Gang

A Bit Better

This is the early morning edition of Staying Up Late Goons. It's for those that have to get up early for whatever reason.What are you ooooooon?Wake up late?Drop your toast?Missed the bus?Traffic on your route?Tell usssssssssssss.I was supposed to leave the house 30 seconds ago but I'm waiting for stuff to transfer to my phone so that I don't kill myself on the train. Taking f*ck*ng ages!(This might work, dunno how many people wake up early)Please don't post in here after 9... Just ain't early! By the way...FMS.

I predict this topic will become very active with people who aren't up early, but up very late. Do you ever clock people wearing shirts straight out of the packet? With the square creases all over them? Always makes me laugh. I like to pretend that they ruined their previous shirts in really outlandish ways like coffee juggling accidents or from escaped monkeys throwing shite about.

yesterday i flew from dubai to heathrow, got stopped at the airport and routined-checked (aaaaand somehow they found traces of heroin in my bag), after question-time and all that malarkey got the tube from heathrow to kings cross which was looooong, then on to liverpool st then to chelmsford. Then i missed the buss so i walked 4 miles home.Today is stage 2 of the long-ass journey. from here to victoria then the f*ck*ng megabus back up north.btw how the f*ck they gon tell me its 15 for a ticket to liverpool st....piss-take....pray for me

Guest Flava Dave
yesterday i flew from dubai to heathrow, got stopped at the airport and routined-checked (aaaaand somehow they found traces of heroin in my bag), after question-time and all that malarkey got the tube from heathrow to kings cross which was looooong, then on to liverpool st then to chelmsford. Then i missed the buss so i walked 4 miles home.Today is stage 2 of the long-ass journey. from here to victoria then the f*ck*ng megabus back up north.btw how the f*ck they gon tell me its 15 for a ticket to liverpool st....piss-take....pray for me
hw the f*ck did u hav heroin?

Lol at superstition, i like to entertain myself with such meaningless thoughts alsomy sister woke me from a fantastic dream to jack MY magazines that i bought yesterday, even though she knows i'm going shopping today and need them as reference. Silly goat.I want to rebel and cut all my hair off. If my hairdresser can fit me in today i might just do it.

yeah thinkin of it..how?

yeah thinkin of it..how?
booooooy, beats me.all I know is one second i'm being searched, next they swab my bag and say they find traces of heroin in my bag (which has only ever been used twice since its been bought). Then they swabbed me, found nothing and let me go

lol @ not climbing a wall/fence atleast once every couple monthsneed to keep in shapenever know when u'll get chased by some feds looking to leng u under the terrorism actimoi remember one time i tried to climb a wall after like a yrran towards the wall, jumped too late and went face first into it.