FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

Put me in a sh*t team (No offense Nem)Build the team around me and i will make everyone tick.Too much CMBring the best out of everyone IMO
LMFAO!!We was only on the same side for about one match fam, the rest of the time my side were battering ur immature rear end! man was hypin when he was 2-0 callin my name n sh*t, by the time 90mins hit gunny wasnt sayin sh*t so JAM!!

I'm beyond swag.That match where Shady scored a badboy freekick with Zlatan I played a bit better, but I gotta brush up my Fifa skills cos I'm more used to the PES environment, you knnow them ones you line up to shoot and you end up crossing it or vice versa.

jus finished my 1st season of be a proa few clubs wanted to sign mei signed for bayern munchenmy main reasons was they said i would be a 1st team player at newcastle i was a squad playerand at bayern they play me as a striker not a LW or RW like at newcastlethis game is to muchif i have another good season hopefully i can get my england call up

boy. i know i aint manager or captain but i got a few issues to put to the table1. certain man need to learn how to track back, just because your a attacker doesnt mean you can jam up field and not help out when we aint got the ball2. we all need to pick a position and stick to it now, we need to learn our positions still. Skemar has improved nuff, cos he always plays striker so more time he plays sick3. as i said before we dont always have to pass forward. kinda frustrating when a man passes forward when there isnt even a pass on. knock it back to the CB's or sutin if nothing is onso who wants to play where..list down your primary postion and one would also like to play in, also recommend where you think a next man is suited to playRW/DM is me

jus finished my 1st season of be a proa few clubs wanted to sign mei signed for bayern munchenmy main reasons was they said i would be a 1st team player at newcastle i was a squad playerand at bayern they play me as a striker not a LW or RW like at newcastlethis game is to muchif i have another good season hopefully i can get my england call up
seen other teams try sign u yea need to get my game crackin not sure who to b tho dont wanna b a bait player

seen other teams try sign u yea need to get my game crackin not sure who to b tho dont wanna b a bait player
you can make a player upthats what i did

what was your start overall & what was your end of season overall ?

you create a player?didnt read the thread dnt watch meim vela played about 26 games...captain of arsenal

you create a player?didnt read the thread dnt watch meim vela played about 26 games...captain of arsenal
yea

what ya mean?

what ya mean?
your overall player rating e.g 60 or 70

what ya mean?
your overall player rating e.g 60 or 70
i dnt even no lolall i no when i made 1st team it was a diferent game compared to reserve games