FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

boy. i know i aint manager or captain but i got a few issues to put to the table1. certain man need to learn how to track back, just because your a attacker doesnt mean you can jam up field and not help out when we aint got the ball2. we all need to pick a position and stick to it now, we need to learn our positions still. Skemar has improved nuff, cos he always plays striker so more time he plays sick3. as i said before we dont always have to pass forward. kinda frustrating when a man passes forward when there isnt even a pass on. knock it back to the CB's or sutin if nothing is onso who wants to play where..list down your primary postion and one would also like to play in, also recommend where you think a next man is suited to playRW/DM is me
c/s all of that tbh. ppl are makin some sh*t decisions aswell, how can i get the ball on the wing and no-one except skemar stays anywhere near or makes a good run. its always runnin straight to the box, bare predictable and near post aswell cant even cross it because it goes srtaight over their heads. the game against valencia, skemars runs every time where into space and he was pulling out wide calling for the ball whereas everyone else seems to be running straight to the box even when theres like 4 players infront of the person with the ball and no-one to pass to, cant even pass back at times because theres players behind aswell. people need to move into space at times, theres only so many times you can run to the box and cut it back before the opposition clock it and just stop your attacks. RW/LW/CM

boy. i know i aint manager or captain but i got a few issues to put to the table1. certain man need to learn how to track back, just because your a attacker doesnt mean you can jam up field and not help out when we aint got the ball2. we all need to pick a position and stick to it now, we need to learn our positions still. Skemar has improved nuff, cos he always plays striker so more time he plays sick3. as i said before we dont always have to pass forward. kinda frustrating when a man passes forward when there isnt even a pass on. knock it back to the CB's or sutin if nothing is onso who wants to play where..list down your primary postion and one would also like to play in, also recommend where you think a next man is suited to playRW/DM is me
c/s all of that tbh. ppl are makin some sh*t decisions aswell, how can i get the ball on the wing and no-one except skemar stays anywhere near or makes a good run. its always runnin straight to the box, bare predictable and near post aswell cant even cross it because it goes srtaight over their heads. the game against valencia, skemars runs every time where into space and he was pulling out wide calling for the ball whereas everyone else seems to be running straight to the box even when theres like 4 players infront of the person with the ball and no-one to pass to, cant even pass back at times because theres players behind aswell. people need to move into space at times, theres only so many times you can run to the box and cut it back before the opposition clock it and just stop your attacks. RW/LW/CM
C/S all thiswent in depth into exactly what i've been saying.

yh im on tonite

tbh name names if heads feel im f*ckin up let me no least i'll no what i have to work on i'll raggo put my hand up & say my finnishing is very hit & miss but then to bbh i see myself as more of a supplyer then a finisher
its not really a case of names because everyone changes position every game so u cant really tell who it is init. all i think it is, is we need to play more as a team at times, as nem said should just be pass and move, that way we are attackin as a team and defendin as a team. that game where we kept giving the ball away was a perfect example, the defence was moving up with the ball and before they even reached the halfway line it was either the attackers being way too far upfield or just being static not moving creating options or nothing. i can be hit and miss aswell but i just think its easier for everyone when we play more as a team and create options for eachother by running into space.

C/S all thiswent in depth into exactly what i've been saying.
this is what i mean, im not saying its everyone elses fault i lose the ball at times out wide, just throughout some games u notice bad decisions init. obviously not every single time your gonna make the right decision no-one does but we just need to think more about what were doin. were not stupid lol, if we see someone with the ball in the centre or wherever with the ball with players in the way, move towards them into space and CALL FOR IT, i cant stress this enough. we do talk alot on the mics but we dont call for the ball enough. even if its not a pass to you just call it out they might not spot it, especially for the ppl using the pro cam, will do more good than harm init. u see someone with space ahead of them or in a good position just call it out, will make it so much easier. that valencia game was partly bad opposition but we were playing sick aswell, there was communication, movement and we played as a team. i think it will be easier when we all have set positions but still just basic stuff at times init. or even tell someone what to do with it even if ur not telling them to pass it, if u think they are about to pass and they can take players on instead just call it, thats what i try and do wit the strikers, sometimes ppl get the ball and look to pass straight away when they would do better having a little run past one or two then releasing it.

ok reason yest that i was in huge stitches (cant remember who was on my side, but they were asking) is cos in two of the games that i hosted i turned all the controller configs to manual everything, thus the reason the passes were goin mad places n shots were WASTE.Im just a wee bit upset that no one noticed still, but i found it rather funny so sue me tbfh!!

ok reason yest that i was in huge stitches (cant remember who was on my side, but they were asking) is cos in two of the games that i hosted i turned all the controller configs to manual everything, thus the reason the passes were goin mad places n shots were WASTE.Im just a wee bit upset that no one noticed still, but i found it rather funny so sue me tbfh!!
i was thinkin that still cos the shots sh*t but i didnt even know you could do that like make our controls manual

lmfao nem your jokes, dint no u cld do that still

i was thinkin that still cos the shots sh*t but i didnt even know you could do that like make our controls manual

I think i might have to be CM/CB (after 60 mins)Swear my defensive qualities does not get noticed, When i join Fitz and Fats team, we always win 'cause im doing the defensive work, when i leave, they struggle 'cause everyone is pushing forward.Shady tried to kat me in the Fiorentina game, but i was MOTM once again.