FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

I think i might have to be CM/CB (after 60 mins)Swear my defensive qualities does not get noticed, When i join Fitz and Fats team, we always win 'cause im doing the defensive work, when i leave, they struggle 'cause everyone is pushing forward.Shady tried to kat me in the Fiorentina game, but i was MOTM once again.
tried to kat u how? :D

IMPORTANTEVERYONE READ THIS... were still waitin for everyone to state their be a pro position and a second position. The first Club match is gonna be tonight so if u havent had an invite (to the club) yet state it in here before tonight and if your lookin to play you need to pick a position before tonight aswell or its just gonna be havoc again. pick two/three positions u would like to or be willing to play in then ppl can decide btween them who will take which position each game. e.g. if two put down CM then they can decide who gets in durin the time the countdown to a match.so far we've got me - LW/RW/CMLenny - RW/DMGT - CF/CMSupreme - RSGundam - CM/CB (after 60 mins)and a few im not sure on so come in and confirm Risky - LBNemesis - LW/LSSkemar - STAlso in terms of the club thing this is how its working to start a match. All of the us (whoevers playing) will need to go to the Dressing Room (within the FIFA Clubs menu), as long as you have at least 3 club members in the dressing room you will be able to press X (PS3) / A (360) which will start a count down and it will then search for another club to play against.

IMPORTANTEVERYONE READ THIS... were still waitin for everyone to state their be a pro position and a second position. The first Club match is gonna be tonight so if u havent had an invite (to the club) yet state it in here before tonight and if your lookin to play you need to pick a position before tonight aswell or its just gonna be havoc again. pick two/three positions u would like to or be willing to play in then ppl can decide btween them who will take which position each game. e.g. if two put down CM then they can decide who gets in durin the time the countdown to a match.so far we've got me - LW/RW/CMLenny - RW/DMGT - CF/CMSupreme - RSGundam - CM/CB (after 60 mins)and a few im not sure on so come in and confirm Risky - LBNemesis - LW/LSSkemar - STAlso in terms of the club thing this is how its working to start a match. All of the us (whoevers playing) will need to go to the Dressing Room (within the FIFA Clubs menu), as long as you have at least 3 club members in the dressing room you will be able to press X (PS3) / A (360) which will start a count down and it will then search for another club to play against.
so far we've got me - LW/RW/CMLenny - RW/DMGT - CF/CMSupreme - RSGundam - CM/CB (after 60 mins)Shadyone - CM/RB and a few im not sure on so come in and confirm Risky - LBNemesis - LW/LSSkemar - ST

What is this club ting??
Q: What is FIFA 09 Clubs?A: FIFA 09 Clubs is a mode designed for PLAYSTATION 3 and XBOX 360 that enables gamers to form or join user-controlled ‘clubs’. These clubs are ranked within divisions based on total points. Clubs will be relegated and promoted within divisions based on their points. If a club has more points than the second best club in their division and more points than the last club in the division above, they will move up a division and send the last placed squad down a division.Q: How will the best club be determined?A: The best club will be the one with the most points. They will hold the Division 1 - Rank 1 position.

Come we be LIverpool, i want to play as Gerrard, can do everything!Who have Valencia got that can defend from midfield?
no difference, gerrard will be the same as any other CM in the clubs, its all 85 nothing is different. its more u as a player in this clubs thing not the stats

imo should go sutin like RB sleeps/shadyoneLB riskyCB GundamCB ???LW NemCM TrimDM GTRW LennySS SupremeCF Skemarany one disagree with that lets sort it out now, best to do it now so everyone knowsi aint mentioned laidback, quicks, lurch, murkle cos i dunno where u wanna play etc etc

I'll play LB but 'llow getting all officious already. I havent even had the chance to prove my worth
we have been holdin up the clubs thing for new ppl init n decided to start tonight, just come on and play then we can see how good u r.

I'll play LB but 'llow getting all officious already. I havent even had the chance to prove my worth
we have been holdin up the clubs thing for new ppl init n decided to start tonight, just come on and play then we can see how good u r.
Oh ok

imo should go sutin like RB sleeps/shadyoneLB riskyCB GundamCB ???LW NemCM TrimDM GTRW LennySS SupremeCF Skemarany one disagree with that lets sort it out now, best to do it now so everyone knows
thats fair imo. everyone dont forget theres likely to be two teams aswell since theres so many ppl already.

imo should go sutin like RB sleeps/shadyoneLB riskyCB GundamCB ???LW NemCM TrimDM GTRW LennySS SupremeCF Skemarany one disagree with that lets sort it out now, best to do it now so everyone knows
thats fair imo. everyone dont forget theres likely to be two teams aswell since theres so many ppl already.
question say if by chance all 15-20 man are in the dressing room & you look 4 a match will it look for two games ?

question say if by chance all 15-20 man are in the dressing room & you look 4 a match will it look for two games ?
yeah im guessin so the managers picks the teams init so im guessin once the teams are picked it will find matches for both teams, either that or we can assign a seperate manager for the other team and they pick the team and search for a match at the same time as the other team do. u can have more than one manager which is good, makes things alot easier. E.g. me and risky are both manager atm so if we wanted to do seperate matches i could set up a team then risky could and we could both go and search for a match each with them teams.A club can be playing several matches at once based on how many members are available so yeah im guessin it will do a search based on how many ppl are in the dressing room at the time init.