Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

This diet thing

I swear I'm struggling.I remember reading drifterman or someone else say a sandawich, a snack, then another sandwich, a proper meal then a snack and a protein shake.How is this possible? I feel like I'm going to get even skinnier and I'm feeling too hungry to just jam.Feel like just binge eating and putting on weight then hitting gym because at this rate I feel like I'm not going to get bigger no matter how much weight I push.

lol @ that advice5food meals a day atm seeing sick gains wid a protien shake and lots of water wid a bit of sleep in just a week of sticking to a workout routine wen im ere

What meals are you eating? I know the protein needs to be high, but what kind of foods do you back?

lol@ seeing sick gains in a week, them deluded guys there.
dem pub chavs wid man boobs and bad genetics who go gym once a week and do bicep curls for 2minutes and spend the next 58 staring in the mirror taking pictures of there beer gut for there facebook guys there

dem pub chavs wid man boobs and bad genetics who go gym once a week and do bicep curls for 2minutes and spend the next 58 staring in the mirror taking pictures of there beer gut for there facebook guys there
:D

No one was expecting to get bigger in 2 days. I was talking about feeling hunger.

Bout time i started taking my fitness seriously.Will trawl through the threads. I heard it helps when ur training with someone. Luckily i know a guy that is bang on this workout ting.

lol, them random, completely made up comments there, i would maybe be hurt by ur comment if there was a single shred of truth in ur post. End of the day tho u aint seeing f*ck all difference after a week unless u starved/stuffed urself and even then u wouldn't be able to consider it "sick gains".

meal-cheerios + skimmed milksnack-bananameal-tuna+sweetcorn+pita breadsnack-yoghurtmeal-chicken breast+whoelmeal rice/pasta+saladsnack-apple/nutsthis is what i eat if i am feeling to follow diet routinesotherwise itsmeal-cheerios+skimmed milkmeal-kfcmeal-stew/pasta+meatgym everyday + alot of water regardless of what im eating thoughsome weeks i just dont feel to follow that pied diet where everything tastes boring so i just go AWOL 2 KF/MCD for a few days 2 satisfy the urge

Name them snacks nuccas.
peanut butter sandwichmilksandwichesprotein shakesas for main meals get meat n fish wit bread, patatas or rice

100g of Tuna & some sweetcorn as a snack should satisfy, especially if you start your day with a big breakfast.TBH Cottage cheese, I'd only have as like my late night, when I cant sleep without having something to snack on. Got a good protein content & fairly light on the body to break up & digest.

LOLLOL @ man having kfc everyday sick

100g of Tuna & some sweetcorn as a snack should satisfy, especially if you start your day with a big breakfast.TBH Cottage cheese, I'd only have as like my late night, when I cant sleep without having something to snack on. Got a good protein content & fairly light on the body to break up & digest.
What does cottage cheese taste like? It doesnt look nice.