mandem

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

BANE STFUpls dont try tell me west is goonishu always start disbut u dont seem to understand west can neva b on the road map
Were did i say all of west is goonish I said theres some places in west there are not fruity as you say and would do you something no qualmsDont see why your so proud to live in a place with a high crime rate etc
were did i say am proud?dead dis west talkbak on topic..............

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C.R.E.A.M.
jus not a grown up look about it. can never take someone serious with an earring in 08.
So someone comes up to you wid a small stud in there ear and puts a strap to your head youd drop''lulz your not gonna buss shots your wearing an earring cant take you seriously fam, take your earring out then il take you seriously''
Really though you ain't going to take any raging homo seriously but then when Omar Little rolls up on you with the shotty What are you going to do?It's just like that.

BANE STFUpls dont try tell me west is goonishu always start disbut u dont seem to understand west can neva b on the road map
Were did i say all of west is goonish I said theres some places in west there are not fruity as you say and would do you something no qualmsDont see why your so proud to live in a place with a high crime rate etc
We're black. It's what we do

We're black. It's what we do
lmaoits tru to a pointno one wants to b dat nigga gettin taken fro a dikhead kah there from wereva

Guest Cipher

I don't take msot people seriouslymost people I know, brehs, between the age of ..13 -25....the age can vary thoughare stuck in some pseudo-gangster lifestyle, they will say so and so isn't serious, but then they will be called 'yunga Merks' or something, black 'culture' in this society is terrible at best, everyone is confused because in this country for you black men and women there is very little positive authoritive trend to follow so nobody has any identity so we steal from americaand america is the land of the man-child, especially concerning 'influential' black menPeople seem to want to be the badguy, actually aspire to it, it isn't cool, big or cleverThis is why earring or not, I will treat most people I meet with the same view till they show me otherwise. The earring will be replaced by a hood in some cases or whatever seems to be the in ting at the time.Anyone that'd walk up to me and put a strap in my face is a prick anyway, a coward too, whether they have the intention to pull the trigger or not, most likely some lazy misguided wasteman who wants to be scarface and I would f*ck*ng snap their neck and pull their eyes from their sockets so help me god for them tryin it and it would probably get me killed, but that isn't the point..Good for you e15 for tryna mature cuz honestly I think you need it but you gotta recognise what is actually maturity and what is popular opinion*edit*What you said to Sozes comment was a prime example of what I said above, you'll say someone isnt seirous for wearing an earring, and in the same sentance rubbish an area of london for NOT being a shithole?..

were did i say am proud?dead dis west talkbak on topic..............
Then why you do you always talk about west being full of moist guys and fruity guys and rainbows and pretty flowersYou would be saying west is a better place to live and promote it instead of all that talkFeel it for your children tbh

Hold on one god damn minute.Half you niggers saying earrings are a yute ting are the same man that still slash your eyebrows and wear pink.I stopped slashing my eyebrows when i was 16. I stopped rocking earrings when i was younger aswell.However as of this year i started rocking the small gold stud, in one ear again cos i like it. If you dont, don't watch me.The hate for the stupid big cubics in both ears is justified however

I don't take msot people seriouslymost people I know, brehs, between the age of ..13 -25....the age can vary thoughare stuck in some pseudo-gangster lifestyle, they will say so and so isn't serious, but then they will be called 'yunga Merks' or something, black 'culture' in this society is terrible at best, everyone is confused because in this country for you black men and women there is very little positive authoritive trend to follow so nobody has any identity so we steal from americaand america is the land of the man-child, especially concerning 'influential' black menPeople seem to want to be the badguy, actually aspire to it, it isn't cool, big or cleverThis is why earring or not, I will treat most people I meet with the same view till they show me otherwise. The earring will be replaced by a hood in some cases or whatever seems to be the in ting at the time.Anyone that'd walk up to me and put a strap in my face is a prick anyway, a coward too, whether they have the intention to pull the trigger or not, most likely some lazy misguided wasteman who wants to be scarface and I would f*ck*ng snap their neck and pull their eyes from their sockets so help me god for them tryin it and it would probably get me killed, but that isn't the point..Good for you e15 for tryna mature cuz honestly I think you need it but you gotta recognise what is actually maturity and what is popular opinion*edit*What you said to Sozes comment was a prime example of what I said above, you'll say someone isnt seirous for wearing an earring, and in the same sentance rubbish an area of london for NOT being a shithole?..
strong post