mandem

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest Cipher

It's anythingIf your a man, your a man, ears pierced or notI'd be a lot more worried about some of the other stuff you doearrings are jus something that catch a chicks eye moretimesame how bare people got moheicans a few months back, n same way people are now on some homo tight clothes tingjus a fashion thing that people like, I don't watch other brehs face (or ears) enough to care

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BANE UR ASIAN INIT??
Nar i just dont see how having your ear pierced decides whether your a man or not+Why you bothered at people who wear earrings +Your the type of guy who would just does what his brejins doSo if everyone stopped wearing nike crepz or whatever you rock bare you would stopPMSLSome flo fashion bitch

the other day i wnet west for the 1st time in agesi clokd theres baaaaaaare fruity niggas aboutnot jus white boy or lightiesbut most of the mandem r on some dressing like a girl tingsigns of the day of judgementwtf is up wid plimsoles as shoes???and wtf is up wid mandem nowadays MAN UPthey shud b sent to prison and made as dwaynes bitch

BANE UR ASIAN INIT??
Nar i just dont see how having your ear pierced decides whether your a man or not+Why you bothered at people who wear earrings +Your the type of guy who would just does what his brejins doSo if everyone stopped wearing nike crepz or whatever you rock bare you would stopPMSLSome flo fashion bitch
u cant make statements about me as u dont no meand my style is unique tbhi swear ur asian u uppd a pic once lookin like any green street breh

my african bredrin used to hav long hair n both his ears piercedman went 2 his country dis summer he comes bak and his hair is gone and he doesnt wear piercings anymori was creasin for time wen he told me hw he got verbaly abused by all his uncles n aunts out der - callin him a a chick n sh*tsh*t mus be so different out der

the other day i wnet west for the 1st time in agesi clokd theres baaaaaaare fruity niggas aboutnot jus white boy or lightiesbut most of the mandem r on some dressing like a girl tingsigns of the day of judgementwtf is up wid plimsoles as shoes???and wtf is up wid mandem nowadays MAN UPthey shud b sent to prison and made as dwaynes bitch
wow, u care far too much.

Guest Cipher
btw im not sayin it makes u a man or not but obviously its a yute ting.jus not a grown up look about it. can never take someone serious with an earring in 08. its ALMOST as bad as man comin up to me wit a clima fit hat and tryna spud man without putting the thumb up (u know wot i mean)almost as bad not quite tho.
LMAODAKOSasddml

West end is not WestYou chat sh*tYour e-persona is sh*tYour any moist guy who orders people pizza to make brejrins onlineIf you go certain parts in west your stuff would get confiscated no hypeJust like other parts of LdnAnd hardly see anyone wearing fruity clothes in west which people always seem to talk about most people i see just wear black, blue and brown moretime and never seen anyone but and emo wearing plimsoles on roadOnly reason i can think of is that you went into a gay bar tbh

BANE UR ASIAN INIT??
u cant make statements about me as u dont no meand my style is unique tbhi swear ur asian u uppd a pic once lookin like any green street breh
lol you have the iq or a door handleComing from the guy calling me asian and judging me even though you dont know me

jus not a grown up look about it. can never take someone serious with an earring in 08.
So someone comes up to you wid a small stud in there ear and puts a strap to your head youd drop''lulz your not gonna buss shots your wearing an earring cant take you seriously fam, take your earring out then il take you seriously''

btw im not sayin it makes u a man or not but obviously its a yute ting.jus not a grown up look about it. can never take someone serious with an earring in 08. its ALMOST as bad as man comin up to me wit a clima fit hat and tryna spud man without putting the thumb up (u know wot i mean)almost as bad not quite tho.
LMAODAKOSasddml
lol them ones

BANE STFUpls dont try tell me west is goonishu always start disbut u dont seem to understand west can neva b on the road map
Were did i say all of west is goonish I said theres some places in west there are not fruity as you say and would do you something no qualmsDont see why your so proud to live in a place with a high crime rate etc