mandem

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Hold on one god damn minute.Half you niggers saying earrings are a yute ting are the same man that still slash your eyebrows and wear pink.I stopped slashing my eyebrows when i was 16. I stopped rocking earrings when i was younger aswell.However as of this year i started rocking the small gold stud, in one ear again cos i like it. If you dont, don't watch me.The hate for the stupid big cubics in both ears is justified however
wot u talkin bout fam. name 5 man in this thread who do the things u say and provide proof.dont jus come wit some outlandish comment to back up ur movements. hate this kind of thing.
You took that way too personally first of all.Secondly it wasn't a statement limited to the confines of this forum, i live real life which means my opinion obviously covers that.IN MY EXPERIENCE and as some1 already in this thread pointed out alot of ppl who say 'so an so is moist for doing blah blah' will then be call 'shank man'.E15 talking bout the earing thing but in this thread he's admitted he has braids and wears new eras. He also said if ur gonna wear earing u may as well wear two, which means he was wearing two untill whenever.MY problem is cos this lil nigger has just had a eureka moment and finally stopped wearing earings, stopped wearing fitteds and wants to cut off his braids he thinks evryone else is moist who still do. WRONGI cant provide proof of 5 man in this thread who do that and you know i cant so didnt make sense saying that really.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH if I saw Russell Simmons walkin on road like that and I didn't know who he was, I'd chuckle. And if P.Diddy was in fact some any middle aged Somalian man dressed like that I'd snigger. But ther status lets them get away with mass murder
well that's why it's stupid to judge ppl by what they're wearing.

btw im not sayin it makes u a man or not but obviously its a yute ting.jus not a grown up look about it. can never take someone serious with an earring in 08. its ALMOST as bad as man comin up to me wit a clima fit hat and tryna spud man without putting the thumb up (u know wot i mean)almost as bad not quite tho.
LMAODAKOSasddml
LMMMMMMAAOOOO EMZ CAME ON POINT

TBH if I saw Russell Simmons walkin on road like that and I didn't know who he was, I'd chuckle. And if P.Diddy was in fact some any middle aged Somalian man dressed like that I'd snigger. But ther status lets them get away with mass murder
well that's why it's stupid to judge ppl by what they're wearing.
I see what you're sayin but I think we want to be judged. Just sometimes it backfires

most of u are chatting sh*t tbh. especially penny n boxa the reasons n example you are coming with are abysmalend of the day do what u want to. aslong as u aint got 10 cuts in ur eyebrow n two huge zirconias n still put socks in ur airmax etcu see what im tryna get at. its how u wear what ur wearingi thought of gettin a grill for 1 or 2 of my teeth. but it would look to roadish
na dont put me in that same basket. earrings jus arent the lick for man dem. if u wanna wear one thats u, maybe u pull it off, maybe u jus THINK u do. whatever innit.
Nah man that attitude dont cut it.Cos YOU think its not acceptable for man dem doesnt mean it isnt. Just like me and my circle think its a yute ting to be male and have braids in '08 doesnt mean its the general consensus. You need to accept that.

most of u are chatting sh*t tbh. especially penny n boxa the reasons n example you are coming with are abysmalend of the day do what u want to. aslong as u aint got 10 cuts in ur eyebrow n two huge zirconias n still put socks in ur airmax etcu see what im tryna get at. its how u wear what ur wearingi thought of gettin a grill for 1 or 2 of my teeth. but it would look to roadish
na dont put me in that same basket. earrings jus arent the lick for man dem. if u wanna wear one thats u, maybe u pull it off, maybe u jus THINK u do. whatever innit.
Nah man that attitude dont cut it.Cos YOU think its not acceptable for man dem doesnt mean it isnt. Just like me and my circle think its a yute ting to be male and have braids in '08 doesnt mean its the general consensus. You need to accept that.
On here, you have to take every post as if it starts with 'in my opinion' coz thats all it is.

ive said that about braids, and to an EXTENT new eras. so maybe im ahead of u man and ur ahead of e15 or whatever. who knows. do ur ting innit.
and im ahead of you

i still wear 1 earring... :huh:
if ur gona do it atleast do 2
das if u got it on the right ear..mines on the left earand why u say at least 2 newai???
lol who the f*ck had two in their right ear.f*ckin some of u lot are f*cked.dun no u woudlnt have survived in my ends.
lmfao, my old ends in england i wudnt have survived neither if i had 2earrings in a right earmad gay

i always look in the mirror b4 i go out and think, "will the mandem approve of my attire?"if no, i go change...
Naaa u do that at the shop when you're buyin it ;)
but sometimes i buy stuff that im not sure that mandem would like but i maybe allowed to get away withi depends thoi call them all up and ask for permission just incaseone thing i dont want to do is offend the mandem...i mean woah...im crazy but not that crazybut all in all..._____>>>>>being urself

ive said that about braids, and to an EXTENT new eras. so maybe im ahead of u man and ur ahead of e15 or whatever. who knows. do ur ting innit.
I wouldnt know if im ahead of anyone cos i aint watching no1 accept myself.don't rock fittedsdont rock long hairdont rock cubicsdont rock ed hardydont rock lyle and scottdon't slash my eyebrowsNot cos it aint in fashion or is in fashion but cos i do me.

i always look in the mirror b4 i go out and think, "will the mandem approve of my attire?"if no, i go change...
Naaa u do that at the shop when you're buyin it ;)
but sometimes i buy stuff that im not sure that mandem would like but i maybe allowed to get away withi depends thoi call them all up and ask for permission just incaseone thing i dont want to do is offend the mandem...i mean woah...im crazy but not that crazybut all in all..._____>>>>>being urself
:lol::lol::lol: Post of the thread to be honest.

na dont put me in that same basket.earrings jus arent the lick for man dem. if u wanna wear one thats u, maybe u pull it off, maybe u jus THINK u do. whatever innit.
I wouldnt know if im ahead of anyone cos i aint watching no1 accept myself.don't rock fittedsdont rock long hairdont rock cubicsdont rock ed hardydont rock lyle and scottdon't slash my eyebrowsdon't rock them cardigansdon't rock waistcoat unless it's a weddingNot cos it aint in fashion or is in fashion but cos i do me.

Guest luckstar

WEST IS DIFFERENT THONOT ON A SAVAGE TRIBAL ANTICS LIKE EASTTBH I CUD BE MISCONSTRUED AS BEING SWEETI GOT A STUD.. A SLIM WHITE GOLD CHAIN AND WEARIN COLOURFUL CLOTHESIUN THE REAL WORLD NO1 CARES ABOUT BEING HARD