My Mum wants to send my sisters to a all girls school

Captain Planet

TOPIC IS DAFThow does going to a girls school make a girl a future slag?just silly to base such a future on if she goes a girls school
It's the day and age we live in mate.The probabilities and ratios have changed.
its daft fam ya basically saying that your parenting skills aint on point then cos if girls are destined to be slags due to the teaching or whatever it is with the school YOUR influence outside of school aint enough to steer her.what probabilities and ratios are you speaking off please enlighten me sir.
I'm not a parent.
you dont have to be to answer the question probabilities and ratios?go tru cuzzy i dont even think such a subject would be no wikipedia so its gass.
It's simple really these days there is a larger chance a girl can go off the rails in the oversexed, under age world/area we live in.This isn't a matter of girls schools but rather those schools here, if they were going Ghana for that I wouldn't mind.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this school Yeah there are ber grims and a few dykes supposedly. But your sis will interact with boys if she goes there though Enfield Town after school ber St.Annes girls, Ignatius boys, grammer boys, kingsmead etc.The girls there fight quite a bit stillBut there ain't no other really good schools in the area were do you want her to go?
I'd rather let them go Bishop Stopford's or Latemayer if they pass(spelling?) as I have youngers there to keep them in check and it wouldn't look wrong for me to be at the gates in a car.And I find that even more risky as the confines of school are not there.

Girls come out of them places on some man eater flex and get buckwild rodeo style literally... rebelling hardcore
Unless your Sister is smart enough and has a good head on her shoulders , this will happen.I've seen it. Only the strong survive/don't turn into schlores.
:!:Never been to a mixed, & witnessed this as a regular occurence.

I went to an all girls boarding school for a year. Worst year of my life. Used to cry to mum everytime until she moved me!Girls are such bitches!!!! I have never had many friends who are girls & being in that school only showed me that i had made a good choice.& the way everyone used to get soooooooo excited when our brother schools visited!!! & the lesbianism & bullying!!& it's like the excitment when you finally get out & see boys. Segregated schools are not right. They don't make people decent they just make them more curious & naiive in my opinion..Tell your mum not to do it!!!!

Tell ur mum not 2 do it.I went 2 that school and ended up gettin kicked out in yr 11 because the bitchiness got 2 much and i nearly killed a girl.The head is a bitch that wants only gud lil white girls in her school. Her daughter went there n turned out 2 b 1 of the biggest slags in the schools histroy.I hated that school because of al the bitchieness, when u fall nout wiht sum1 the whole group or sumtimes forms stop talkin 2 u.Shes betta off goin 2 a m ixed school cause if shes gonna b distracted she will weather she goes 2 a all girls or mixed boys r everywhere.And frm what i've seen frm some of the girls they turn out very man hungry.I hated that school.And memba girl bullies have the potential 2 make sum1 kill themselfs.

i went to an all girls schoolyeh there were a few lesbiansyeh there were a few nasty girlsbut i came out fine..and most of my bredrins too..so i duno wat some of u ppl r on about.. goin on like all girls dat go 2 an all girls school come out funny...
Yeah not everyone is like that really. I think there are just two extremes you either turn out good or bad & not in the middle which is what make it worse. Because when people are bad they are very bad & when they are good they are like saints. But the bad is always more noticeable because they are more out there & to be good you have to be veeeery quiet & keep yourself to yourself & people barely notice you.