Racial Purity or Racial Diversity?

General Mac

I just had to come here and vent out a little bit about a certain discussion I was having with my girlfriend and friends. The topic in point was about Race, it literally began by some guy asking so who do you guys prefer best to be with and possibly marry, what race? Seemed like an interesting and good question to bring up at the time as my group consisted of 2 Filipinos, 1 Turkish/Scottish, 1 Moroccan, 1 Egyptian, 1 Senegalese, 1 Zimbabwean & 1 South African (Me). My response was "I'm neutral, I will be with who so ever meets my needs, respects me and makes me happy", the other responses were similar apart from one, The Senegalese. Dude isn't even in my close circle but He was very bold enough to express himself in such a way that made everybody uncomfortable, bare in mind my girl is Egyptian and the other fellas are in interracial relationships.My guy is like "Black people should be with just Blacks, Whites with Whites, Indians with Indians in that fashion, when you mix races things get distorted and there is no understanding and purity, I don't mean this in a harsh way but some of Hitlers ideology was on point, some of the African Kings no mixing rules where on point, I would rather be with a crippled beautiful Black woman than a non Black parasite".A lot of silence followed after that comment, but my girl was like "if you think that way then your clearly still living in the ages of no boats, planes or any form of travel to cause interaction, race mixing is a beautiful thing, 2 people can be from the same culture but not from the same race so what do you do then?" the guy was like "I'd have to then move and find a Black woman". I admired this guys passion for our Black women but he clearly hasn't experienced the Black women of Europe and America, he's probably still used to rural black women.Anyway the topic had to change from that to deter any incoming insults or threats, I ask the peoples "Do you think Black people in developed countries are 100% black, white 100%, Asian 100% etc. Everybody had thew same response that yeah there probably is a mix somewhere in the past but not noticeable in the majority.I personally think there is no way possible that you can be 100% Black unless you were born and live in the deep Congo Jungle or Kalahari Desert Khoi San, there is no way your 100% White unless you were born and live in Dikson or Kirov in Russia etc. I my self appear to be Black (according to current White standards) but In fact am 25% Bengali, 15% White (Dutch) and the rest I imagine to be 60% South African Negro. On a regular day I am the same complexion as Jamie Foxx with limited Caucasoid features.My girl is Egyptian by origin, but is in fact herself 25% Turkish (Caucasoid), Huge percentage of Arab origin (which could be Black, White, Asian as Arab isn't a race) and Small percentage White (other). On a regular day she could pass as a full blown Half Black Half White, or Indian or Turk or Typical Televised Arab.Now My 2 Filipino friends look Filipino, compare them to any Fili there is and you got it However, They have nearly 40% Black in them, according to them their granddad was from the Filipino mountains were the Negrito live. Strange sh*t Because the Zimbabwean chick is White on sight but actually is part black.Anyway I just wanted to know if you guys thought and felt you were 100% Black, White etc. Surely you can't be but everybody is entitled to their opinion and factual preference.

I am of different races so it is beautiful.Though, there are people who abuse it, look at Jacey and the linkings in the jacey topic SMH!But, if you love someone for them, then yeah, it is bless.Arabs, I consider to be their own race, as they take up the middle East and North Africa, though almost all of them have white and black in them for sure.But yeah, the black boy chats air tbh.

Hmm probably somewhere down the line im not because my grandma's maiden name is Thomas. Not exactly the most Nigerian name, plus i have been told she has origins in Brazil and what not. ANYWAYS....f*ck sake we are all human beings. Its just a skin colour.

My biggest gripe (And Ive said this before) is that I want my kids to have similar skin tone to me.Havent been with a white woman in time and gone are the days when I would, Im just not interested anymore.Though I do recognise that were all gonna be grey one day anyway with all the mixing that goes on.[Agent Smith]It is inevitable[Agent Smith]

where do you draw the line i mean i could sit here and say stick with black women but you can be sure the next argument would be africans and jamaicans shouldnt mixand then one from sierra leone shouldnt mix with a ghanainetc etcwhere does it stop?its no ones place to say where a whole race should go i remember common once said something like that and so did toney the tshirt jewellerme personally ill stick with black but thats not to say a next man should do that its not my life.

where do you draw the line i mean i could sit here and say stick with black women but you can be sure the next argument would be africans and jamaicans shouldnt mixand then one from sierra leone shouldnt mix with a ghanainetc etcwhere does it stop?its no ones place to say where a whole race should go i remember common once said something like that and so did toney the tshirt jewellerme personally ill stick with black but thats not to say a next man should do that its not my life.
The sh*t does not stopBlacks can't mix with white or anything else thenAfricans can't mix with any other BlackMozambicans can't mix with BotswanaThis province cant mix with this provinceThis nigga can't mix with the nigga next doorWTF some ol' bullshit seriously.Had I not had a girl my World Tour would commence now, and I'd breed in every single continent

I'm black, want black children, That's good for me.I'm not into fractions and percentages, i leave that for the maths lesson. i may have other mixes in me, Indian being the one that i definitely know about ( 1 great gran parent is Indian)but that does not make me 12% this, and 78% that and all that bullshit. It means that i have some Indian heritage weather or not i choose to acknowledge or deny it.My skin is of what we classify black so i am black by appearance. The same with my mother and father so that just strengthens my case. I am racially black.We don't call the colour Green 53% blue and 47% yellow do we. Yes i know it's different for humans etc, but all this fractions and percentages really jars e 2 a point.But i dunno whats good you all of you. Mixing has it's pros and it's cons, it's for you personally to make your own decision and live with everything positive and negative that comes with it.

I'm Mixed (family is mixed going back nearly 100yrs), but don't think I'm whatever.The number Mullato people in this country is too much. They really devalue mixed people. white women wanted black chocolate and get left holding the baby. Now coz of this people think all of us mixed people are from this lower batch. They think we are all offsprings of played white women.Leave racial mixing to Latin-America.Rest of you lot stick to your own and behave.

where do you draw the line i mean i could sit here and say stick with black women but you can be sure the next argument would be africans and jamaicans shouldnt mixand then one from sierra leone shouldnt mix with a ghanainetc etcwhere does it stop?its no ones place to say where a whole race should go i remember common once said something like that and so did toney the tshirt jeweller