My poor car!

Jodie

Basically i got a new car back in August after i went and trainwrecked that other thing i had...allow me.I got a Renault Clio Y Reg for £1500..ok i suppose. But this car hadnt been driven for about a year or so. Was just sitting in a garage alone. My dads friend fixed it up with a new clutch, 16inch alloys, new everything basically but there was still some faults with it but was 'driveable'.After a lil while, i noticed that when i start the car e.g. in the morning, the engine shudders a lot like its revving itself then all of a sudden cuts out and stalls so i have to start the engine back up again. It also does this when im stopping say like at a traffic light and im thinking wtf :huh: Also, the fuel light is a bit f*cked. When theres no fuel in the tank, the light dont come on. But when there is fuel topped up, the light decides to come on. :mellow: And the horn isn't really working...like you gotta press ultra hard to hear it.So I take it to a Renault dealers. Tell them the problems and they check it out for me and this is the report i got back. (Typing it out)Customer Requirement #1When first starting the engine shuddering, when on idle the engine is not smooth & there is a warning light on.Job Description:Fault traced to gel getting into injection computer terminals from the engine loom.New loom & map sensor & cleaning of computer terminal is required in the first instance£557If the problem s still there, then a new injection computer will be required at an additional cost of£677Customer Requirement #2Fuel gauge is irratic - when the reading is low no fuel light is on, when topped up with petrol the light came on.Job Description:Requires new tank sender unit£351Customer Requirement #3Horn not working properleyJob Description:Requires new horn£118TAKE INTO ACCOUNT I ONLY WORK A WEEKEND JOB AND GET ABOUT £700 A MONTH.ALLOW MY LIFE..I SWEAR ALL THE CARS I GET ARE HAUNTED. I JUST PAID £130 THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE MY WINDSCREEN WIPER ARM SNAPPED N BROKE WHILST I WAS DRIVING... IN THE RAIN...FFSI FEEL TO GO GREEN AND START RIDING A f*ck*ng BIKE.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flava Dave

PARi spent 800 on this still1.7 n some nexx sh*t addedcdf7_1.jpgd58b_1.jpgjus wanted 2 post that in still, no real reasonim buildin a computer into itooo yea

Guest Flava Dave

tbh all this is jus like computersif u dnt kno sh*t bout it ull get robbedi kno dudes that charge £50 call outs then tell the person 2 go make tea or sutin n they press ctrl + alt + del > processes > end process then say its fixedmy adiveknow someone that knows bout cars