the have you boyed your chick thread

MARLO STANSFIELD

RightI see certain guys saynif shes ur girl then why u treating her liek thatbut u gotta remmeebr nobody is discussing the circumstances of these events,Just the event....alot of things wud have been retaliation....Wht ur sayn can almost be parallel to sayn "if shes ur wife and ur her man u shudnt cheat on each other"cos people do all the time

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason you man disgust me is because you supposedly did these things to your GIRLFRIENDS, not LINKS, but GIRLFRIENDS
And this is basically it. You gave her the title of girlfriend and you would treat her like a piece of dirt. For those of you telling the truth (in situations where it was over the top), you deserve no respect what so ever. So Face Off, you can call my name if you want, but end of the day, if a man was to treat a female in your family like this you would do what I do and rip his face open, so how some of you man can act casual about taking your girls for any beanhead neek in school is beyond me.
nah but tbh sh*t happensit can all b sweet n she becomes inducted into the girlfriend club bt hasnt properly shown her ways n crosses the line like she's some Rick Ross collab with Akon.gotta put her in checki aint sayin it was the right thing to dobut i understand
There is boying a girl, and straight crossing the line with taking the piss. It's clear what side most of the posts in this topics fall on.
Basically

RightI see certain guys saynif shes ur girl then why u treating her liek thatbut u gotta remmeebr nobody is discussing the circumstances of these events,Just the event....alot of things wud have been retaliation....Wht ur sayn can almost be parallel to sayn "if shes ur wife and ur her man u shudnt cheat on each other"cos people do all the time
Wow. Retaliation for what exactly? Did she put the guy in the trunk as well or chuck his clothes all over the rail line?A lot of this is just some extreme type of bullying not retaliation. Because i don't see any justification for it at all tbh. Mybe if the girl had done the same thing you might say "Oh it was just an eye for an eye" which is still a bad excuse in itself anyways

okay lets be serious for a minute some of the stories i have read are FUNNY even though some people are going on all discusted etc try know this is VIP f*ckIN FORUMS at best most of the people that are saying this is badmind have been badmind ONLINE so lets not come with no hollier than thou talk (titan this means you rags im sending) but on a real though this thread has been sensationalized with focus ONLY on the bad deed rather than EVERYTHING involved. AND nuff of these chicks that have been BOYED have STILL come back and are probably still f*ck*ng these guys as we speak
c/s everythinTBH.

Guest DN Braund
okay lets be serious for a minute some of the stories i have read are FUNNY even though some people are going on all discusted etc try know this is VIP f*ckIN FORUMS at best most of the people that are saying this is badmind have been badmind ONLINE so lets not come with no hollier than thou talk (titan this means you rags im sending) but on a real though this thread has been sensationalized with focus ONLY on the bad deed rather than EVERYTHING involved. AND nuff of these chicks that have been BOYED have STILL come back and are probably still f*ck*ng these guys as we speak
c/s everythinTBH.
exactlyf*ck it ill stick up for wife beatersu dnt come to the conclusion until u hear the full storyno one is beyond an ass whoppin, wife or not

The reason you man disgust me is because you supposedly did these things to your GIRLFRIENDS, not LINKS, but GIRLFRIENDS
And this is basically it. You gave her the title of girlfriend and you would treat her like a piece of dirt. For those of you telling the truth (in situations where it was over the top), you deserve no respect what so ever. So Face Off, you can call my name if you want, but end of the day, if a man was to treat a female in your family like this you would do what I do and rip his face open, so how some of you man can act casual about taking your girls for any beanhead neek in school is beyond me.
im glad you said that cos i promise you if it was my sister i wouldnt get involved or give a sh*t tbh and this can be backed with a real story cos i really dont have sympathy for women that ALLOW THEMSELVES to be boyedmistreatedetc etcduppy know who fi frighten ive got a sister that would punch a mans lights out before i even get a chance to.real talkit always makes me laugh when a female or some super man like yourself (no offence to me you are super take that how you feel) comes and uses a female relative to make me change my attitude like an oxfam ad showing a pic of a starving child to get my lootIT DONT WORK FAMOi say this cos i stand by what i said my sisters were raised by the same parents as ME and on top of that have NEVER been hidden the truth in fact my sisters KNOW more sh*t on me than what i have put in this thread so if they know im capable of that they should take that as a warning to be honest cos i dont sugar coat sh*t from day man was a gallace and didnt hide it so they KNOW what to look out for and they KNOW of all the bad sh*t i have done.if they then go for a guy that treats them the same or worse even when they have seen me do it and i have ADMITTED its f*ckry more fool them tbh how can females learn from a forum or a facebook group more than their own brother?answer = WHEN THEY DONT LISTEN ACCEPT WHEN THEY WANT TO which is why you see so many women in that face book group women against wastemen GASSIN when really the early warning system has been in their life for most of their life and came from the same womb they once did.simple tings really.

anyway this is about WIFEYnot links and cos of what i have told my sisters ONE OF THEM THAT LISTENED has managed to AVOID being some mans link (to my knowledge) and is not being boyed like some of the girls in this topic explained have been. noticed i said ONE of my sisters cos the other one DONT listen and that is her fault not mine and she allows it to happen. that could be a next topic but as per usual people have got the two CONFUSEDlol at me not showing up and not going with a girl to have an abortion for me IF she is my WIFEY

Real TalkAsk yourself the difference between link and a girlfriend. Obviously you should respect one more than the other... If not your link should have been wifey... Or your wifey should have been link.Who were you before anyway?
Good to see you took my advice and actually debatin/discussin this time...I werent no one before who i am now and thats the truth believe it or not. Ive been about since the RWD days but just lurked the forums. Now i have more of my own oppinion on tings i come and discuss with you lot innit cause certain posters on here do drop some wise stuff.Depends on how you look at tings tbh. Ive had a situation in da past where i should have reversed the roles, like the girl i had as wifey should of been treated like a link and the the girl who was a link should of been treated like a wifey as she done way more for me mentally and physically than any other girl has done for me who i had actually been and tried to settle down with. It's like this, take the man lockin his girl in the boot as a prime example. Its like to hear that we are all thinkin its shockin, so if he turned and said "yeah but true say that was my link blood" you aint gonna all of a sudden be like "oohhh seen ahh thats cool then i get ya now" are ya, it was a dramatic act regardless of what the girl was too him. If he sayin it was justified fair enough i dont know wah gwan so i wont talk on it further. When a girl really likes/loves some one they will put up with some mad tings to try and keep tings together, look at how much LOGers oppinion on her past relationship has changed from now since back when she was with him... Let me ask you a question... What do you thinks worse... Girls who put up with some of the madness that has been said in here, or a girl who just simply accepts bein a link to a guy... Real Talk

Guest DN Braund

it doesnt matter whos who bruv wife or link u disrespect u get treated same wayi dnt see why it would be so differentlike u man jus let ur girls walk all over or sutin (i know calm down ur gonna come with all that nahh my girl knows the rules)bt tbh if she hadnt crossed the line the ass whoppin wouldnt b neededgive a f*ck if ur the pope everyones equal out here

thing is its not even about treating links like sh*t cos to do some of them things takes EFFORT to treat a girl that bad but when a link EXPECTS IT and starts shouting the odds i just give a plain face.cha its nutts my primary function in this scenarios is to get laid if im nice after that consider yourself lucky but dont take it for granted and dont expect a next man to have the same standards either cos thats a next thing links get wrong they think that when one man treats them a way (good for example) that every man after that should do better or be the sameWRONG you should not go out or link a next man who dont treat you the same or better. If you get a next man dont expect him to pay ya bills and suck ya narni straight after you go toilet and do ya diy around the house love it dont work like that.

this thread is full of sh*t and lies cos the 'has your chick boyed you' thread only got to 3 pages.the people who posted there r the only ones who really have ANY say in this thread cos if ur going on like ur girl has NEVER boyed you EVER then you're just a 001 who does all the talk but blatantly has never seen that pinkish interior ...LIVE.f*ck*ng duck tales from brehs trying to go on like were supposed to be impressed

this thread is full of sh*t and lies cos the 'has your chick boyed you' thread only got to 3 pages.the people who posted there r the only ones who really have ANY say in this thread cos if ur going on like ur girl has NEVER boyed you EVER then you're just a 001 who does all the talk but blatantly has never seen that pinkish interior ...LIVE.f*ck*ng duck tales from brehs trying to go on like were supposed to be impressed
some people expressed they dont wanna talk about it fam calm down cuz ya lookin into it too much

it doesnt matter whos who bruv wife or link u disrespect u get treated same wayi dnt see why it would be so differentlike u man jus let ur girls walk all over or sutin (i know calm down ur gonna come with all that nahh my girl knows the rules)bt tbh if she hadnt crossed the line the ass whoppin wouldnt b neededgive a f*ck if ur the pope everyones equal out here
This right here is exactly what im sayin... Mans goin on like just cause a girl gets wifey status that means they get more respect (aka more right to chips you off) than a link. My motto is you cross the line i show you levels (not as in ass kickin) dont matter what status/title ive given to ya. This is how bare man are gettin caught slippin out here givin their wifey's more privacy cause you should give them more "trust" than a link LMAO. Real Talk

I beg these complainers jam. As if you haven't been in a serious relationship and had tiff's that esculated into a dramaI'm about to get pissed and irate...Cos people are yapping and they dont know the story... How you gonna pass a judgement about the way any guy reacted in any of the scenario's given in this thread, farfetched as some may seem, there has yet to be a full story of events. How you know Mr Game & Watch's girlfriend didn't punch up his sis before she slapped him, causing him to put her in the boot. (example) I'm not tryna justify any next mans claim. But I beg people shut up about 'Is that how you treat your wifey'WE ARE NOT ENTITLED to narrate our PAST relationships to you, to help you understand, for your acceptance.Another thing to remember is when you have a partner, a long term partner, and you know each other almost inside out. You know each others buttons, and from time to time they get pushed. Partners have spoken & unspoken mutual understandings about things that people outside of that relationship probably aren't aware of FOR INSTANCEI personally would rather receive a black eye from my (x) wifey than her kiss her teeth/tell me to shut up/walk away/hang up when I am in the middle of serious talk. She knew this very well, so when she decided to cross that boundry and I flung into rage. Outsiders were scratching their heads like 'what did she do'... She knows what she did snm. Before you chat sh*t... It's another example. Before you chat more sh*t, it goes both ways.... there were certain things I saw as minor that I would NEVER do to her. Because I knew what it meant to her. Some got her real emotional due to past experience... She could bly it probably, if somebody else did it. But I should know better given who I was to her. And the things I knew.Braund cuzzy every girl is NOT equal.. That's how you select wifeys from links from rejectsSame reason why you dont take a quick f*ck to see your mother. Same reason why you dont buss nut in your girlfriends eyes and smirk.They get different levels or treatment because you have different levels of respect for them.

okay lets be serious for a minute some of the stories i have read are FUNNY even though some people are going on all discusted etc try know this is VIP f*ckIN FORUMS at best most of the people that are saying this is badmind have been badmind ONLINE so lets not come with no hollier than thou talk (titan this means you rags im sending) anyway i think we have discusted the likes of choccy and janay to the part where they will never feel sorry for us again and just think to themselves "bah your a dog anyway"
Lol at mispelling of disgust

I'm not one for valentine's day.I don't see the point in acting different for this one day of the year...basically I don't believe in it but my girl did.Anywayswe spent the night at mine, I plied her full of champs and with her not being a big drinker she eventually fell asleep...I made a couple phonecalls and decided to roll out with the mandem. As i'm leaving the house she wakes up, asks where I'm going...I just darted outside the house out started pacing towards the taxi, jumped in and she started chasing it...Come like a movie scene cos she was just rocking a robe and it was pissing it down, neighbours all looking from the windows and ting cos she was in hysterics screaming.aaah valentines day.

I'm not one for valentine's day.I don't see the point in acting different for this one day of the year...basically I don't believe in it but my girl did.Anywayswe spent the night at mine, I plied her full of champs and with her not being a big drinker she eventually fell asleep...I made a couple phonecalls and decided to roll out with the mandem. As i'm leaving the house she wakes up, asks where I'm going...I just darted outside the house out started pacing towards the taxi, jumped in and she started chasing it...Come like a movie scene cos she was just rocking a robe and it was pissing it down, neighbours all looking from the windows and ting cos she was in hysterics screaming.aaah valentines day.
lmaouaresick