you don't want gay people near your kids? wtf?

st*ra

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a pointless story for this topic.Went to a friends drink up but i only knew one guy that i came with... And he whipped off to pick up some chick. I had the lappy so i jammed in the corner making a beat. And a dude started talking to me. Turns out he produced, he was aight. I started to integrate with the group. And basically though the guy was cool. Then in casual conversation somebody asked "what's your mans name again" I had to assumed I'd missed part of the conversation and got back to what I was doing, but it soon became clear he was a poof.Now I'm not a prick. If I was pally pally with man for a few hours I'm not about to switch up my stance as if he's changed. No doubt he is probably a cool guy. But I dont want him around me, I just see it as a nasty lifestyle. Next time i saw him in a a different drink up at the same place, he knew everyone was aware of his sexuality and now decided he was comfortable enough to pull some battyman walk and some battyman voice. Callin guys darling and some bullshit. I cut his sentance infront of everyone and told him "be yourself"... The sh*t that came out of his mouth was similar to the gas St*ra coming with. Couldn't be bothered to create a bigger scene so i left. Why do bats feel the need to advertise their sexuality by talking like a bitch, dressing like a bitch, and acting like a buffoon? it's just immature...Explain me that *ra
that's them init.. that's how they express themselves, like some girls dressing like dudes..in my opinion it is a bit bait, but it's like.. i guess how they're comfortable, every next man dressing in nike airs and hoodies is kinda bait to me too but it's what they identify with.plus it makes them look more gay so they make more gay contacts.. maybe when a gay man is finding himself he will act more feminine because he's trying to ''be gay'' but really it's just your preference and it pisses me off when people try and make it their idenity.i'm bi but i haven't dated men in a minute.. but that doesn't mean i go round in baggy jeans and a fitted tryna draw girls because that's bait, it's not a big deal but to some people it is so changing up their mannerisms is how they deal with the transition of people always assuming they're straight and now letting them know they're gay
r u a chick?
being bi = any sexuality fashion bandwaggon
this is why i rarely use the term bi when referring to women or myselfgirls get hype and think they swing both ways if they enjoy kissing other women

Whats the point of being a poofta.Its f*ck*ng nasty another MAN and another MANf*ck OFF
but don't you think that's how they feel about being with a woman? each to their own, if you can't relate then that's fine because you're straight.. but gay guys aren't all ''ugh.. why you wanna f*ck p*ssy for?'' they just accept that's what you like, they just know they don't want it..
They know it's natural, it's how they were made.there is nothing positive about homosexuality
i think the word ''natural'' is relative because it depends on what you like init
how can it be natural when the only way a poof can reproduce is un-naturally
since when does EVERYONE in nature need to reproduce? that's an idealistic assumption but then there are a lot of infertile straight peopleit isn't our single purpose to make babies.. but reproduction fits well in our world because most people are straight
If you look at nature... and animals. They base their whole lives around reproductiong.Not that it has anything to do with being gay and disgusting
Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom. Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood as most species have yet to be studied.[3] A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[4][5]The naturalness of homosexuality in non-human animals is considered controversial by conservative religious groups who oppose LGBT social movements because it points to the naturalness of homosexuality in humans.[6] Whether this has logical or ethical implications is also a source of debate, with some arguing that it is illogical to use animal behavior to justify what is or is not moral.there are maaaad bi-sexual animals, sex is sex.. reproduction is reproduction, animals don't know the difference.
klkl copy cows and eat grassoh yhbrb gonna teach my son to kill over his territory, eat his own sh*t, and sniff his mates butt crack next time I take him to the park

since when does EVERYONE in nature need to reproduce? that's an idealistic assumption but then there are a lot of infertile straight peopleit isn't our single purpose to make babies.. but reproduction fits well in our world because most people are straight
Every animal tries to reproduce. Born -> f*ck -> Die

I am by no means a battyman, even though bare man here call me batts for doing DP. But hasn't anyone else ever just wondered why there are gay man out there? It must be something good, because the numbers are growing.
i don't think you have to be gay to experience the ''pleasure'' they experience, i think for them it's more about the whole being with a man thing.. but there is something that feels good up a man's ass.. it's factual. doesn't have to make sense.. like why is the clit on the outside and not the inside? but it's just the way we're made.i read a book called 'hiding in hip hop' and you'll be amazed at all the dudes that get head off other dudes on the low.. diddy does, makes him feel more powerful, i wasn't even guna bring that book up, just sayin..
Theres nothing better than a womanWhy the need or the feel to be gay is beyond meTwo grown men hugging and kisses is vilef*ck*ng fagsI dont care about them tho really, but its just nasty

homosexuality is obviously a mental deviation, like pedophilia (sp)
this is what worries me about society.. people think homosexuality is a born defect.. an active pedophile is harmful to others, gay people stick to gay people causing nobody any harmi HATE new balance trainers.. and sooooo many people wear them, but that's them and it doesn't effect me so i let them be, you may not take that serious but i really really dislike new balance, it's just not my thing.. like d*ck up your ass isn't yours..

Whats the point of being a poofta.Its f*ck*ng nasty another MAN and another MANf*ck OFF
but don't you think that's how they feel about being with a woman? each to their own, if you can't relate then that's fine because you're straight.. but gay guys aren't all ''ugh.. why you wanna f*ck p*ssy for?'' they just accept that's what you like, they just know they don't want it..
They know it's natural, it's how they were made.there is nothing positive about homosexuality
i think the word ''natural'' is relative because it depends on what you like init
how can it be natural when the only way a poof can reproduce is un-naturally
If you look at nature... and animals. They base their whole lives around reproductiong.Not that it has anything to do with being gay and disgusting
Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom. Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood as most species have yet to be studied.[3] A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[4][5]The naturalness of homosexuality in non-human animals is considered controversial by conservative religious groups who oppose LGBT social movements because it points to the naturalness of homosexuality in humans.[6] Whether this has logical or ethical implications is also a source of debate, with some arguing that it is illogical to use animal behavior to justify what is or is not moral.there are maaaad bi-sexual animals, sex is sex.. reproduction is reproduction, animals don't know the difference.
klkl copy cows and eat grassoh yhbrb gonna teach my son to kill over his territory, eat his own sh*t, and sniff his mates butt crack next time I take him to the park
lol i only mentioned animals because you did..

this is what worries me about society.. people think homosexuality is a born defect.. an active pedophile is harmful to others, gay people stick to gay people causing nobody any harmi HATE new balance trainers.. and sooooo many people wear them, but that's them and it doesn't effect me so i let them be, you may not take that serious but i really really dislike new balance, it's just not my thing.. like d*ck up your ass isn't yours..
sorrybut u cant compaire the hate for a brand of trainers , to the reasons that some people dont like gay people or the gay lifestyle.also lots of people (scienctists included) have said that you are born gay rather then choose to be gay...

Guest DN Braund

ive never hated gay pplit jus doesnt bother a gay man or lesbian could look after my kids if they're qualified wouldnt even make the slightest differencei dnt see y ppl make such a big deal out of it

sorrybut u cant compaire the hate for a brand of trainers , to the reasons that some people dont like gay people or the gay lifestyle.also lots of people (scienctists included) have said that you are born gay rather then choose to be gay...
i do think people are born gay.. and some realize it before others.. but what i wrote was 'born defect' as some people think gays were born defective because they think it's wrong and that we should all be straightthere's always been homosexuality, it just hasn't been as open as it is todayand i know new balance isn't a good comparison but it's the first thing i could think of that i can truly say i hate, i hate ignorant people but i think that's pretty obvious..

People that HATE gay people are just ignorant.Not gonna compare homophobia with racism but it does all stem from the same ignorance. Thats why the National Front and other racist organisations all HATE gay people.I dont have any gay friends or anything like that but I really have no issues at all with gay people. I used to hate on them but then I looked at the people around me who were also openly homophobic and just realised what type of people they were.

ive never hated gay pplit jus doesnt bother a gay man or lesbian could look after my kids if they're qualified wouldnt even make the slightest differencei dnt see y ppl make such a big deal out of it
I think the qualms is more with gay couples showing gay affecting infront of people picni

I got kids.I don't want them to be 'that way' inclined. Until I get some proof beyond reasonable doubt that its something your born with & the person in question has no say in the matter. I will raise my kids how I see fit even if it means sheltering them until I feel their ready to be taught about certain matters.

Guest DN Braund

i see where u gt 2 that, but that nt reallygay ppl are in consentual relationshipsrapists dont get consent and peadophiles either dont or groom them, which is wrongi aint no captain save a queerim jus sayinalot of ppl chat sh*t