you don't want gay people near your kids? wtf?

st*ra

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the word ''natural'' is relative because it depends on what you like init, obviously.. from gay people even existing..
Natural means functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies, so no its not relative and homosexuals are not naturalIn other words guys who are attracted to and f*ck other men about as normal as guys who are attracted to and f*ck children.I also have a question for the homo's amongst you even though I dont really want to be talking to you:-Why is it that I cannot tell if a man who I dont know sucks p*ssy if I overhear him having a normal conversationHowever I could here a next guy having the same conversation and tell if hes homosexual?Surely your sexual preference shouldnt dictate the way you behave in situations and conversations that have nothing to do with sex or in your case sexual deviancy?Is sexual deviancy a preference?Or is it a lifestyle?Answers on a postcard pleaseThanks.

its all hypocritical tbh.... if u wanna be anti gay make sure you find out every minute detail that gay people are a part of and it and then dont associate with gays
Dumb comment, it's not a matter of 'dont do things if gays do them'.If you not gay. Dont f*ck battySimply

"their sexuality shouldn't define who they are as a person"Is that so? Then why are you the one bleating about your "oh-so trendy" sexuality? You, young lady is everything wrong with society. I prefered it 15 years ago or so when the gays and lesbians were unheard of outside their own little circles. The media is now AWASH with them, you even have Paul O'Grady in an after school time slot, what kind of sick ideas are the pro-gay brigade depositing into the mind of the youth? Gays are everywhere, it's got to the point where you are not accepted by society if you don't agree with their evil deeds.

#STARA LETS NOT ACT LIKE YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF READING#

i think the word ''natural'' is relative because it depends on what you like init, obviously.. from gay people even existing..
Natural means functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies, so no its not relative and homosexuals are not naturalIn other words guys who are attracted to and f*ck other men about as normal as guys who are attracted to and f*ck children.I also have a question for the homo's amongst you even though I dont really want to be talking to you:-Why is it that I cannot tell if a man who I dont know sucks p*ssy if I overhear him having a normal conversationHowever I could here a next guy having the same conversation and tell if hes homosexual?Surely your sexual preference shouldnt dictate the way you behave in situations and conversations that have nothing to do with sex or in your case sexual deviancy?Is sexual deviancy a preference?Or is it a lifestyle?Answers on a postcard pleaseThanks.

I am by no means a battyman, even though bare man here call me batts for doing DP. But hasn't anyone else ever just wondered why there are gay man out there? It must be something good, because the numbers are growing.
:confused: This statement is the exact reason I wouldn't want my kids exposed 2 that fukry. And as 4 u Thunderclap, the seed has been planted. Kill it or curiosity will kill your bum hole

I am by no means a battyman, even though bare man here call me batts for doing DP. But hasn't anyone else ever just wondered why there are gay man out there? It must be something good, because the numbers are growing.
:confused: This statement is the exact reason I wouldn't want my kids exposed 2 that fukry. And as 4 u Thunderclap, the seed has been planted. Kill it or curiosity will kill your bum hole
:lol:

lol so why do straight people fall in love? because they see it on the telly?
PENIS + VAGINA = BABIES.VAGINA + VAGINA = A TURN ON.PENIS + PENIS = WTF NO HOMO.
You half-steppin homophobes are the WORST. ANYTHING you say about it bein un-natural is automatically invalid

c/s ceazy,essentially to announce you are lesbian is basically a 'coy' advertisement to say u havent found the right man yet etcsh*t is a 'challenge'
for some people perhaps but if you're referring to me then that's not what it isi was always open to experimentation with women but NEVER called myself bi because i never considered that bisexuality.. that's just being open. once i fell in love with a woman i then found it only appropriate to call myself bi as it never occurred to me just because i like women doesn't mean i don't like menand trust me, attention from men is the last thing i want and i actually do tell them i'm a lesbian if one approaches me because it saves the confusion of them thinking i could potentially wanna pursue them when that's not what i'm interested in. i honestly don't think i'm going to have a boyfriend anytime soon if ever.. but i know girls who have called themselves lesbians and then fallen in love with a man a year later, that's why i hate labels.

c/s ceazy,essentially to announce you are lesbian is basically a 'coy' advertisement to say u havent found the right man yet etcsh*t is a 'challenge'
for some people perhaps but if you're referring to me then that's not what it isi was always open to experimentation with women but NEVER called myself bi because i never considered that bisexuality.. that's just being open. once i fell in love with a woman i then found it only appropriate to call myself bi as it never occurred to me just because i like women doesn't mean i don't like menand trust me, attention from men is the last thing i want and i actually do tell them i'm a lesbian if one approaches me because it saves the confusion of them thinking i could potentially wanna pursue them when that's not what i'm interested in. i honestly don't think i'm going to have a boyfriend anytime soon if ever.. but i know girls who have called themselves lesbians and then fallen in love with a man a year later, that's why i hate labels.
one day you will grow up and think about your wasted youth and how immature you really are/were

"their sexuality shouldn't define who they are as a person"Is that so? Then why are you the one bleating about your "oh-so trendy" sexuality? You, young lady is everything wrong with society. I prefered it 15 years ago or so when the gays and lesbians were unheard of outside their own little circles. The media is now AWASH with them, you even have Paul O'Grady in an after school time slot, what kind of sick ideas are the pro-gay brigade depositing into the mind of the youth? Gays are everywhere, it's got to the point where you are not accepted by society if you don't agree with their evil deeds.
lmao you're not gay because you think it's trendy, your emotions are your emotions.. the sex just comes with it. the trendiness of bisexuality is people f*ck*ng around, sexual experimentation.. that's not what i'm talking about or promoting at all.

loldnt talk about sh*t like its some breakthrough scientific experiment or yr wildly openmindedif you were openminded you wud solve puzzles and cure diseasesyou are open legged,and since you do this for at least both sexes you are bisexual,i know the label will 'harsh yr buzz' or watever but it is wat it is miss modern thinking,you are not having a unique experience yr just a certain type of person that is all about thinking they are,you are almost a majority now if we are honestlet me wonder if you wer to forge a strong bond with a pet dog wud this in turn become a sexual relationship? im curious as to wer u wud draw the line

Guest ChoccyLog
LmfaoWho is Thunderclap?

Diddy gets head from other dudes? That's what I am saying though, imagine how powerful one would feel with another mans jaw clamped round your peice whilst he is twirling his tongue round the shaft, salvating all over it until it bus' all down his throat. The power mayaan. The power.
Straight to hell man...