American Gangster classic?

ReZiW

classic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. .....

• Classic Album
    • Solid Album
    • Nigga please

Its a classic for me. Shits just timeless, can sit through it any day.These tunes made it what it is, classic sh*t.His flow on Party Life>>>>>>>>>>>>Americn Gangster>>>>>> Just Blaze went in hard on that beat.American Dreamin'Hello Brooklyn 2.0 Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)... Sweet I Know Party Life Ignorant Sh*tSay Hello SuccessFallin' Blue MagicAmerican Gangsterthoughts?

hmmm i never thought of it as a classic but it never left my whip for a very long timeits a solid album, unsure about "classic" as far as "hip hop society" is conceredfor me it probally is a "personal classic" cus i did enjoy the albumbut as far as to be called a classic as far as the industry goesin my opinion its the timing and effect it can have on the game all adds to it being called a classici reckon if American Gangster was released as Jay-z come back album rather than "Kingdom Come" then it could of probally made the classic bench mark

See this is where you need to add spin to a topic otherwise it's floppy, especially in this room.
the 'd*ckhead poster' look don't suit you. just makes you look neeky
Another prick quoting me, join the line fool!Where do you get d*ckhead poster look? I'm giving you advice without bias. Dont cry because truth hurts and you've currently got two dud topics. Remember when you said my 50 topic would flop, well that's exactly what I'm saying to you. But unlike me, you wont get 5 pages.Edit: 3 if you include the dud in the Whatever room

See this is where you need to add spin to a topic otherwise it's floppy, especially in this room.
Another prick quoting me, join the line fool!Where do you get d*ckhead poster look? I'm giving you advice without bias. Dont cry because truth hurts and you've currently got two dud topics. Remember when you said my 50 topic would flop, well that's exactly what I'm saying to you. But unlike me, you wont get 5 pages.Edit: 3 if you include the dud in the Whatever room
this guys forever catching feeling.

why u care if American Ganster is a classic or not thowhy u watchin man so hard jus do u innit

why u care if American Ganster is a classic or not thowhy u watchin man so hard jus do u innit
f*ck*ng crackhead.. llow getting involved, talking to me like I'm the one holding grudges on the internet. I just wanted to know what people thought of AG. Didn't expect a couple neeks to jump on my nuts